8GB Black Sansa Clip $50 Walmart B&M

bigdaddy

Banned
I was at Walmart and looking at the nice display of MP3 players they have at this store and I noticed the Sandick 8GB Sansa Clip for $30 off. Normally 80 it's now on clearance for $50.

I have to say it's a much much better value than the stupid iPod Shuffles. It has FM radio, you can record the radio I think, record speeches and such. Very easy to add songs, just throw them on. The little screen is rather nice, and for 8GB it's really great value.

Plus I have watched and read several reviews and they all say that the models, most reviewed were 1-2GB, but it's the same model, are the best MP3 players Sandisk has made to date. On Amazon it has 23 five star reviews and 3 four star reviews, and it still cost $75.

Like all Walmart deals this is YMWV because some stores don't seem to be carrying them anymore. However the 3 hours I have it I have enjoyed it. :)

Plus the directions only came in English! Right there is a reason to buy it!

Sandisk makes very good mp3 players. I've had a 2gb Sansa for going on 3 years probably and I think I paid about $50 for it during some big online sale. Best mp3 player i've had but i'll never overpay for an iPod. Mines only 2gb but holds enough albums to keep me happy.

thanks. i think ill buy one this week to replace my 512 MB sansa player. ive had it for years from a black friday sale and its been very good to me. time for an upgrade. :D

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']I would probably buy this if it were online (no store in my area). I've never seen a 8GB Clip in stores, hard to find.[/quote]

There isn't a Walmart near LA?!?! I thought there would be several.

[quote name='bigdaddy']There isn't a Walmart near LA?!?! I thought there would be several.[/quote]

Surprisingly no. I mean there are a couple in LA but that doesn't say anything because LA's huge. I live in West LA where there's none and there's a lot of rich people out here who are too good for Walmart anyway. There isn't even a Target for like 10 miles.

Just because they are rich doesn't mean they don't like cheap crap. The former owner of Friendly Ice Cream used to shop at Spag's (I think that was the name). That was like the low of low. It goes Spag's.... the trash..... Ames, K-Mart, Big Lots, Walmart.... He had like 2 billion dollars or something insane and would shop at Spag's!

bread's done
Back