last 5 min on all my auctions. PLEASE bid now!

Doesn't basic internet protocol state that one should not post in all caps and utilize multiple !!!! in a thread unless very angry/shouting?

Okay, here's some more ......
Crap, crap,crap.......runny crap, crap,crap,crapcrap, crap, crap,

oh, I think that was a fart, crap crap, crap, crap.

Man, I'm full of crap !

Good luck on the auctions BTW. Are you done with videogames or something? That's an awful lot of stuff you're getting rid of.

[quote name='Akkis99']lol sorry man, and for the one saying no ur a dick. if your not gonna bid keep it to urself
dont waste my time[/quote]

Who said that?

I'm not going to bid. Just thought I'd let you know since you posted this on a public forum. I hope I wasted a moment of your time. Have a nice evening and enjoy your eBaying!

wow, his ninja gaiden is the one with the rare box art!

3f_8.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8163336458&rd=1

i said shipping is 2 bucks for cags. I wouldnt try to rip my fellow cags off. 2 bucks to ships games i feel is very reasonable

The couple games I was watching (Crimson Skies and Spider-Man 2) got bid up out of my range in the last seconds. Seems like you got some good snipe action on your stuff, which is always good.

I'd hate to be the guy on line behind you at the post office tomorrow :)

astinus make sure u let me know because you dont pay 4 bucks for shipping. you pay 2. So let me know. Thanxs for bididng all. I appreciated all your help. Love you guys.

-Akkis

wow guilty gear x sold for $10 more than halo 2 collectors edition... that just seem wrong for the obvious reason as halo 2 CE sells for $55 new and guilty gear x is usually a cheap game on ebay(like $5?)
go figure, *shrugs*

bread's done
Back