4GB/8GB SanDisk Memory Stick Pro Duo @ Radioshack $20/$35

Saix_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Sorry if this is posted somewhere else, I looked around, but didn't see it.

RadioShack.com has SanDisk Memory Stick Pro Duo's on sale.

They are available online and in-store. Free shipping on all orders over $20 or you can have them sent to a local eligible store near you for free shipping, of course there is tax, but it's still a really good deal on an LEGIT 8GB Pro Duo for under $40.

4GB:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2497796

8GB:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3307721

The only one that is reputable is J&R via Amazon and its the same price. Most of those other sellers sell fake garbage like what you find on eBay

[quote name='DreamSymphony']They're actually cheaper on Amazon[/quote]

Like someone already stated, a large quantity on amazon marketplace as well as eBay are fake and suffer from data corruption or end up loosing actual storage space, or just flat out stop working.

Very tempted to get the 8GB for my PSP, thanks for the heads up. Quick question, do these come with an adaptor to make them work with camcorders, or is that the SONY brand ones only?

[quote name='Fighterspledge']I got a question too. Does the sandisc versions perform as well as the sony versions?[/QUOTE]

They perform better.

The regular blue sandisk 8gb (specific size) actually performs THE SAME as sony sticks now. Sandisk passively slowed down the read/write speeds on the regular blue sandisks 8gb from the 4gb model. If you want faster then you are looking at a sandisk 8gb Ultra II which can be around $50 dollars on newegg.

[quote name='distgfx']They perform better.[/quote]

[quote name='kosmos13x']The regular blue sandisk 8gb (specific size) actually performs THE SAME as sony sticks now. Sandisk passively slowed down the read/write speeds on the regular blue sandisks 8gb from the 4gb model. If you want faster then you are looking at a sandisk 8gb Ultra II which can be around $50 dollars on newegg.[/quote]

Thanks for answering guys, I appreciate it.

Thank you for posting this thread OP. I picked up one of each just now.

Picked up a 4GB this morning. Been needing the upgrade for a while and 4GB should be more than enough now.

The buy.com is a better offer, but you'll need to wait for the very long shipping times they sometimes have. This is another $7 or so after tax and you get it then and there.

bread's done
Back