Special Edition Halo Xbox

morpheusxp

CAGiversary!
I just have a question about the Special Edition Xbox. Is EB the only retailer that is getting these special edition Xboxs? I can't find any other etailer that has any mention of the sp ed Xboxs on their sites. I just have this feeling that EB is going to run out of them before I get the money to place my order. :cry:

You people are way off...Only 15,000 are being made for the WHOLE country...that means like 10 for each EB games and a couple thousand online...So if you want one you better preorder...There is a limit of 3 online and 2 in the store.

I just ordered and paid for it online- - I hope that guarantees me one seeing that I just sold my old Xbox today to get this one. 200,000 seems like a lot at first, but not when its for like the only limited edition color console available in a long time. These things might get snatched up quickly. It just looks friggin cool, and it matches my green controller s...

Well, I talked to the guys at EB and he called his general manager and said that 15,000 are being made and will only be available for a very limited time

Oh yeah and you can only preorder it...Dont go in on the day its released to get one without preordering...If you dont preorder you WONT get one...Thats not counting EBAY

It comes with a green controller S but its cooler cuz it says halo on it...I just really hope when I get it it doesnt have a thomson drive...:whistle2:(

[quote name='karmapolice620']It comes with a green controller S but its cooler cuz it says halo on it...I just really hope when I get it it doesnt have a thomson drive...:whistle2:([/quote]
you mean it says halo insted of xbox, thats awsom, how much do they give for preowned xboxes, what is that rebate thing.

[quote name='karmapolice620']they give 80 bucks for a WORKING xbox with controller and hookups[/quote]
i might sell my xbox to my sister for 100

[quote name='karmapolice620']Well, I talked to the guys at EB and he called his general manager and said that 15,000 are being made and will only be available for a very limited time[/quote]

Microsoft officially announced that there would be 200,000 units; I read that on a press release on Gamespot. I called EB to make sure that my order would be fulfilled in case that there were small #s, and he concurred that there would be 200,000 available, with all orders filled in on a first come basis. He assured me that I had ordered early and would get one. I sure hope he knows what in the hell he's talking about.

[quote name='iloveqtchickz']The Washington Sunday ads (April 4th) has the Green Xbox at Best Buy for $150 bucks for anyone that lives around here.[/quote]
Did you see that online or in the Best Buy ad itself? The ad has a picture advertising an XB on the last page (25). There's is a green light reflecting on part of it, but if you look closely you notice that its black, and not the Halo edition as it doesn't say Halo on the console or controller.

[quote name='karmapolice620']No no...thats the green coming off the Matrix movie from the screen on the TV...the Halo xbox is translucent green[/quote]lol funny

Nobody here has checked Gamestop yet? You can pre-order there too. I'm going to try wal-mart though so hopefully they have it and there aren't a million hardcore gamers lined up there at midnight the night before and they buy them all before me. That would suck.

bread's done
Back