Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway LE... $19.99 at GS?!

ericsmithrocks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Ran into Gamestop yesterday, and spotted the Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway LE for $19.99, brand new, $17.99 used for the PS3.

The 360 version is still $60+, but who knows, maybe it'll go down in price too.

From what I hear it isn't that great a game, but hey, the LE does look pretty nice. :)

[quote name='zman73']This was posted last week I believe, shortly before I got my sealed copy. For $20, can't beat that[/QUOTE]

You could get a game that is actually worth owning the Collector's Edition =P

Not terribly surprising, imho. This game cratered pretty hard. I'd expect the xbox360 version to drop soon as well.

yeah this was noted last week. I went to GS right away and took the last LE copy for the PS3. The bonus stuff is nothing special.

I just bought off buy.com when it was $17 2 weeks ago.

Really enjoyed it. Pretty much got 750 APs just by playing thru campaign. Couldn't figure out how to skip thru cutscenes which was kind of annoying. But the gameplay was pretty good and I'd definitely get the enxt release.

For $20- definite buy.

It's also $17 on PS3 and $18 on 360 at Amazon.com. Barring movie tie-ins, I don't think I've seen a PS360 game drop in price that fast.

Game is alot of fun, If anyone picks it up you can change the controls and theres one called something like "call of duty" which is very much like the Call of Duty 4 controls, this control setting works well with the game I think and makes the game easier to getinto if your used to Call of duty games.

bread's done
Back