Lost Planet: Extreme Condition-Colonies Edition (Xbox 360) @ Walmart 14.82

Just bought this last week during the GameStop 20% off Used deal (with 10% Edge also which made it 30% off ;-) ).... If it wasnt for that however, I would have jumped on this. Thanks OP ;-)

Are the achievements for this edition separate from the standard edition?

Sorry, total achievement whore, so I gotta ask.

[quote name='zsciaeount']Are the achievements for this edition separate from the standard edition?

Sorry, total achievement whore, so I gotta ask.[/quote]

yes, they have different achievements

[quote name='zsciaeount']Are the achievements for this edition separate from the standard edition?

Sorry, total achievement whore, so I gotta ask.[/QUOTE]

yep

Wow, the two guys above me answered at the exact same time.

ooo try not to hate on me too much but I hate platinum hits cases. I know this version onlf the game only comes in it bit still. I almost bought the original used for 12 yesterday at gamestop. Does anyone know the differences between the two copies?

[quote name='Treythalomew']ooo try not to hate on me too much but I hate platinum hits cases. I know this version onlf the game only comes in it bit still. I almost bought the original used for 12 yesterday at gamestop. Does anyone know the differences between the two copies?[/QUOTE]

"Lost Planet: Colonies is a revamped version of Lost Planet: Extreme Condition that features new single and multiplayer modes."

First line of product description.

EDIT: I keep reading it as Lost Planet: Calories

Sorry I'm on my phone and didn't see that. I think I'll go ahead and grab this because I liked the demo but never got the game.

Just keep in mind that most of the differences are for multiplayer, like new characters, achievements, weapons and of course maps. Only two new modes for single player, a time/score attack and a boss attack, and none of the multiplayer goodies can be used in single. So if you don't have Live or multiplayer isn't your scene and want to be cheap as possible, just get the original version. :twisted:

[quote name='grim123']so It has more content then the PS3 version?[/QUOTE]

Well yes considering there never was a colonies edition for PS3. So far It's been a 360/PC exclusive.

Even though most of the extra stuff is for MP, I am intrigued by the "Off Limit" mode I saw mentioned in one of the reviews. Essentially, it pumps up the speed of the game, which unfortunately, is sorely needed. I really, really keep trying to get into playing this (I've had it for nearly a year), but the whole thing is just too slow and too clunky for me.

bread's done
Back