Bodysnatchers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eviltude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Radiohead's Bodysnatchers. I can't get this song out of my head.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAIHRIO73e8[/media]

The first episode of this season's deadliest catch is crazy
where that captain dives under the boat and busts his head open on the boat.

On second though, I guess this is the second episode of the season.

61DTTtM3ppL._SS400_.jpg

Film nerds, what's the difference between 24p and 30p? I know 24p is used for film and 30p is for video, but is there any benefit to one over the other?

@People who have played Wolverine

I just took down
the Sentinel,
about how far am I into the game?

Freaking cool boss battle. I got a random achievement for flying throw an o shaped piece of debris.

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](a) what the fuck is with squirtle up in here?
(b) what the fuck is with ass2ass up in here?[/QUOTE]

(a) - Pokeymangs 4 lyfe

(b) - Why not?

[quote name='DarthPuma']@People who have played Wolverine

I just took down
the Sentinel,
about how far am I into the game?

Freaking cool boss battle. I got a random achievement for flying throw an o shaped piece of debris.[/quote]

You have 2 full stages to complete and 1 or 2 Africa flashbacks left

--------------------------

A dude in my gameshare group got access to the Uncharted 2 beta!

:whee:

Hope it is shareable.

:pray:

From the previous OTT:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are most classes on the Civil War down in NC pro-confederacy? Cause the number of confederate flags (some with the word redneck on them) I saw when I was just down there was staggering.[/QUOTE]

I've been to a lot of areas in the South East and I really haven't seen many Confederate flags anywhere. Even in the sticks of VA and NC you will rarely see one on either cars or houses, mostly on back roads in the middle of no where. To be fair though, you see them almost as often in the cities, but that's just because they have a higher moron population.

[quote name='seanr1221']DarthPuma, can you make a post that's not a question or about something you want to buy?[/QUOTE]

I'm actually physically unable to do that.

...unless it's in reference to being asked about it.

EDIT:
Thanks manthing.

I had one that looked like grass that I really liked budge. Can't remember the name though.
Just check Cydia

[quote name='seanr1221']DarthPuma, can you make a post that's not a question or about something you want to buy?[/QUOTE]

Damn, SeanRomaño, that was kinda mean.

I'm wearing my Confederate flag shirt right now. It's covering up my Confederate flag tatoo that I usually show on Sundays when I'm at the pool (pronounced poo-ooh) drinking Budweiser that sits in my Confederate flag koozie.

[quote name='munch']I'm wearing my Confederate flag shirt right now. It's covering up my Confederate flag tatoo that I usually show on Sundays when I'm at the pool (pronounced poo-ooh) drinking Budweiser that sits in my Confederate flag koozie.[/quote]

:whistle2:|

[quote name='munch']I'm wearing my Confederate flag shirt right now. It's covering up my Confederate flag tatoo that I usually show on Sundays when I'm at the pool (pronounced poo-ooh) drinking Budweiser that sits in my Confederate flag koozie.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know my cousin Brad posted in the OTT!

I forgot to mention they handed out Purell Hand Sanitizer at my girlfriend's graduation ceremony yesterday. Not everyone got one though. :whistle2:?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Throwing up the bayxter signal![/QUOTE]

There was a fat ginger kid in my store today wearing an ICP shirt.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']When is the release date for the iPhone's 3.0 firmware?[/quote]

It is assumed that they will release it between June 8-12 at WDC.

BS360:

Apple hasn't given a release date yet, only saying 'summer'.

But Apple only allows apps that run on 3.0 firmware to be submitted for approval now.

I can't wait for A2DP and MMS. You looking forward to those frosty?

[quote name='Eviltude']From the previous OTT:

I've been to a lot of areas in the South East and I really haven't seen many Confederate flags anywhere. Even in the sticks of VA and NC you will rarely see one on either cars or houses, mostly on back roads in the middle of no where. To be fair though, you see them almost as often in the cities, but that's just because they have a higher moron population.[/quote]

Since the Midwestern klan started using the Cross of St. Andrew "battle flag" it has been dropped by most "lost causers" in favor of the "First national" stars and bars flag of the confederacy as most people don't recognize that as "the" confederate flag.

Man my head hurts. :hangover:

[quote name='manthing']BS360:

I can't wait for A2DP and MMS. You looking forward to those frosty?[/quote]

I don't even know what A2DP is... but hell yes!

[quote name='munch']Did you get my last PM, hellbringer? I'm going to send you all that stuff when Casablanca gets here.[/quote]

Yea, I got it. I had trouble PMing via iPhone this weekend. That's all fine with me.

[quote name='Moxio']Liquid, play Platinum so I can punch your team in the groin. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Send me a DS so I can embarrass you. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back