Res 5 Collectors Edition, Fallout 3 Sealed, Blu's

AceSXE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
1.FREE BUMPS FROM LOOKERS ARE APPRECIATED AND WOULD GLADLY BE RETURNED!

2.If you want me to CYL Please post on the thread as well as PM if you are going to pm, sometimes takes me longer to get to PM's then to look in the thread because if i am in a hurry I just refresh my page!!!!!

3. All games are for sale by paypal only. Dont ask me for a price just make an offer for an item with a price shipped.

4.Thanks for Looking.

5. Guide
:bomb: - All things are for sale or trade but this is hard to get
:hot: - Probably played it and liked it but willing to watch it go
:drool: - Open for business
:cold: - ALRIGHT ALREADY
:bouncy:- PENDING (MEANS IT IS ON EBAY OR IN TALKS)

Prices are guidelines anything is negotiable

NCAA Basketball 09
C&C3:Tiberium Wars
Madden 10
Fifa Soccer 09
PGR 3
Mass Effect 2
Fallout 3 Plat Hits Edition Sealed
Resident Evil 5 Collectors Edition (Comes with everything that Coll Edition came with, everything is in perfect condition except the outer cardboard box that held the contents which got messed up during shipping, other than that it is perfect and game is barely used)

BLU RAY

Oceans Trilogy
Bourne Trilogy
V for Vendetta
Wanted
Wedding Crashers
Heat
Shutter Island
The Departed
Karate Kid (the new one)
Watchmen Directors Cut (Sealed)
Troy Directors Cut (Sealed)
Inception 3-disc
Sukiyaki Western Django (Sealed)

Some of the Blus will be really hard to get off of me, like Shutter, Departed, Inception, and the trilogies
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gameboy Section
One Red Gameboy Pocket
One Teal Gameboy Color
Wario Land
Austin Powers
Track Meet
Pac-Man
Bubble Bobble
Game & Watch (Has various games to play on it)
Wario Land (Have 2 copies of this for some reason)
WWF Warzone
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2
And One Plastic Gameboy Case (Its old and scratched but it does the job, Holds One Gameboy Pocket or Color and All the games)

All Games are open to buy or trade. If you are buying I only accept paypal. If you are buying you have to pay before I ship because you could always file a dispute for your money, I couldn't do anything for my game back. If we are trading and you have high feedback I will ship first. Everything is open to offers or is somewhat negotiable. I always ship with confirmation for benefit of the buyer and seller. Thanks.

Wants:
PAYPAL
NCAA 11
EA MMA
CML

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanna get rid of games I beat NCAA College Hoops 2k7, NBA 2k7, and NBA Street Homecourt now 15 shipped out or 1 game traded to me

bread's done
Back