Terminator: Salvation $50.99 shipped (Ps3 and Xbox 360)

You can smell a $20 price tag for this game as soon as you click the link. Nice price for a new release title but this is not going to hang at retail for very long

[quote name='jacknicklson']You can smell a $20 price tag for this game as soon as you click the link. Nice price for a new release title but this is not going to hang at retail for very long[/quote] just like any other movie based game ..but I doubt the $20 tag price will take effect anytime soon maybe 6 months from now

I have seen this game being played. It's solid, but has its share of problems. The fact that its local coop only is kind of ridiculous. (no online in 2009...really?)

[quote name='joeyd07']I have seen this game being played. It's solid, but has its share of problems. The fact that its local coop only is kind of ridiculous. (no online in 2009...really?)[/quote] oh wow no live ... then it should have been a $19.99 game....

[quote name='jacknicklson']You can smell a $20 price tag for this game as soon as you click the link. Nice price for a new release title but this is not going to hang at retail for very long[/quote]
i agree with you just give it a couple of months 2-3 and it's at 20. Thanks for the info though.

bread's done
Back