Guitar Hero: Aerosmith $9.99 at Bestbuy (Online/B&M)

Great deal if you are into them. I'm waiting for them to pay me to take it. Aerosmith may just be the worst band in the history of the universe.

[quote name='javeryh']Great deal if you are into them. I'm waiting for them to pay me to take it. Aerosmith may just be the worst band in the history of the universe.[/quote]

I wouldn't say worst but they are definitely not in my Top 10. :D Anyway, this is why I'm waiting on GH: Metallica.

Yeah... it was 9.99 forever at Gamestop too, with a free wired guitar. I don't know the SALES figures on this thing, but I'm thinking it has to be a lot of FAIL for a Guitar Hero game to be practically given away.

That being said, I own a copy. LOL

EDIT: Apparently I am the one with the FAIL:

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith sold more than 567,000 copies in its first week and grossed more than $25 million.[33] The game has seen more than $50 million in sales in the first three months following its release,[34] with over one million copies sold.[35] The band itself saw a 40% increase in their catalog sales in the weeks following the game's release.[36] According to Activision CEO Bobby Kotick, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith has made more money for the band than any sales of their previous albums.[37]

GH: Aerosmith has been $10 for the last month or so. Good deal if you're into that. GH 3 is a better value IMO seeing as it's got more variety.

Yes, GH: Aerosmith should come with an apology for it in the box. I mean, before you get to any real Aerosmith song you have to go through 5 or 6 songs? GH: Metallica is superior (in more ways than one) and even GH3 is better than this.

This game fulfills the definition of cashing in. At least GH:Metallica rocks and looks like they spent time on it.

bread's done
Back