Alien Hominid (GCN and PS2) for $5.00 @ The Behemoth Store

cool, did not know there were alien hominid or castle crasher figurines. Castle Crasher ones are overpriced, though. $20 bucks a piece, they should cost half that.

The only problem I have is the shipping. They only guarantee UPS Ground which was $11.41 for me.

You can choose USPS but to quote:

"We are not responsible for slow or failed deliveries."

Still managed to get the game for under $10 with S&H though.....

[quote name='doodofdoods']cool, did not know there were alien hominid or castle crasher figurines. Castle Crasher ones are overpriced, though. $20 bucks a piece, they should cost half that.[/quote]

what the figures are back?! darn... it was sold out for soooo long!!

if you get the 4-knights pack, it's actually 4 for the price of 3. but i agree, $20 a pop is a tad high... even at $60 for all 4... you do get the cool armory and display case though.

Alien Hominid was a pain in the ass to find for the GC. Excellent game and it supports 480p. Weeellll worth $5!

Does the XBL version have the awesome four-player level editor "mini game"?

Thanks OP, done and done. Got 1 of each version. This is especially good because not only is it a good collector's item, but i missed the 400 MS sale, so i'll finally get to play it.

[quote name='emperordahc']Does the XBL version have the awesome four-player level editor "mini game"?[/QUOTE]

Nope. The level editor is the only thing the Live version is missing.

[quote name='Penguin1084']thanks op! picked this up for 8.58 shipped![/quote]

Yeah, cheapest shipping is 3.58 for USPS. It is a great game. If I did not already own it for XBLA, I'd be all over it. Still a great deal. Go Behemoth!

$5.00 New for the GCN version is a steal.

GS sells it for $10 used, and I've never seen a good condition/complete one at a store.

Thanks for the tip OP - done and ordered.

I purchased both the GameCube version and the PS2 version for the sake of collecting. I've been told this game is very rare, so $5.00 is actually a steal. Anyone know where I can find the GBA version?

that's weird.. they were at the san diego comic con last year and selling copies for $5. i picked up one for gamecube, and my friend got one for ps2.

Well this deal came from out of nowhere. I would've given up on finding any new copies of the GameCube version. Thanks OP for bringing it to our attention!

Just curious - Is there any advantage to owning the PS2 version to downloading it on Xbox Live? I own and still use my PS2 regularly, and at $8.58 w/First Class Shipping, it's cheaper than the 360 version. From seeing the posts above, it's rare to see this price less than $10 new, but is the old version worth it?

[quote name='hypertails02']Just curious - Is there any advantage to owning the PS2 version to downloading it on Xbox Live? I own and still use my PS2 regularly, and at $8.58 w/First Class Shipping, it's cheaper than the 360 version. From seeing the posts above, it's rare to see this price less than $10 new, but is the old version worth it?[/QUOTE]

The XBLA version is in HD. personally I'd just go with the XBLA version if you have an HDtv.

Great co-op. Nice to have a physical disc that can be resold, or resintalled.

Orig had this on the PS2, and sold it -- wasn't man enough to handle playing it single player. Then my son got old enough to play it, and I snagged it for the GC, and we play the hell out of it. Incredibly fun co-op.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rare? I don't know about that. It's a great game; hardly worth collector's value, though. Given a better version of it is available for cheap via XBLA, it's not going to go up in value or anything.

Picked mine up for

For those that missed this deal, like me, Amazon Marketplace has some pretty good deals on this as well.

PS2: For as little as $2.88 plus $3.99 S/H (from Salvo Books).

Gamecube: For as little as $9.96 plus $3.99 S/H (from Hastings).

I bought one of each for these prices. The GC version being $5 more than the earlier deal...but the PS2 version being an even better deal. These are brand new too BTW.

bread's done
Back