Whats the best way to ship a system?

zewone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (99%)
Today I will be shipping out one of my Xboxes. What is the most reasonable way to send it and how much do you think it will cost? Also how long will it take to get there?

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']best way to go is to hand deliver it yourself... naked :joystick:[/quote]

I would but I already have to make a nude apperence at school today, so I can't fit them both in to my schedule.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']best way to go is to hand deliver it yourself... naked :joystick:[/quote]

I would but I already have to make a nude apperence at school today, so I can't fit them both in to my schedule.[/quote]
lol xboxes are really heavy shippings goiung to be a bitch im guessing

oh... well I was just saying, if I was the one that ordered it ;)

Um... I have this rather large white box with IKON written on it... I dunno if that helps, but I'd suggest a nice large box with air mailers or lots of bubble wrap. I've never actually mailed a sytem before... although had I not been a dumbass before xmas and bought every last Xbox Holiday bundle I could find I'd be richer right now. Well at least $100 per Xbox richer.

[quote name='zewone']Today I will be shipping out one of my Xboxes. What is the most reasonable way to send it and how much do you think it will cost? Also how long will it take to get there?[/quote]

From where, to where? Do you have a shipping box, or do you intend to buy one? Both Fedex and UPS have rate calculators on their websites which allow one to enter the dimensions and weight of the package to get an estimate. I usually find Fedex Ground to be less expensive than UPS.

[quote name='zewone']Does anyone know how much a Xbox weighs? I'm trying to calculate shipping.[/quote]

About as much as a small car....

But seriously, probably around 15-20lbs, just a guess though.

I put 15 pounds. Looks like its gonna cost me $22.74 to ship. Ouch. Well, at least I get a free DS. Thanks for everyones help.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Better question is:

What's the best way to ship a horse?[/quote]

You place them in a horse trailer.

On-topic: I would guess an Xbox weighs between 5-7 pounds? Just a guess though...

Thanks Crash, I'll go recalculate now.

EDIT: Recalculated $17.04 , Parcel Post 7 days. Thread is done thanks again.

bread's done
Back