Newegg: MADCATZ X360 Street Fighter IV FightStick Available!!

Looks like the PS3 SE stick is sold out, the 360 SE stick is still in stock right now though (79.99).

I am new to fight sticks and all, I want one that I can use on my Xbox 360 and my PC. What's the best option? I'd prefer to stay as affordable as possible.

[quote name='DisturbedZen']I am new to fight sticks and all, I want one that I can use on my Xbox 360 and my PC. What's the best option? I'd prefer to stay as affordable as possible.[/QUOTE]

Probably the SE fightstick. It's quality and 79.99

Oh man, I've been wanting a joystick ever since I got SF2HD, and even more with SF IV. But now that I hardly play them anymore I don't know.... I'm going to hold off for right now. Having them not available for so long might have saved me $80.

[quote name='Manatee']Probably the SE fightstick. It's quality and 79.99[/QUOTE]

I agree, but the quality is pretty crappy. But, it is the cheapest, easily moddable stick though.

Spend the $80 for it and then replace the stock joystick with a Sanwa one for like $30 and you got a quality stick for $110 (sans tax and shipping).

Jesus Christ why did I order from Gameshark... Two reliable sellers start having stock just as soon as I put down an order.

Glad to see these things are finally available for longer than 5 mins on websites. Maybe soon the price gouging will stop and we can pick them up locally!

[quote name='da510']Jesus Christ why did I order from Gameshark... Two reliable sellers start having stock just as soon as I put down an order.[/QUOTE]

I was scared about the reliability when I ordered from their store as well. Let me say that I ordered on Thursday and got my Stick today. It was also very well packed and the box inside was in flawless condition. I'm impressed with their speediness actually.

[quote name='ilifecomputer']I was scared about the reliability when I ordered from their store as well. Let me say that I ordered on Thursday and got my Stick today. It was also very well packed and the box inside was in flawless condition. I'm impressed with their speediness actually.[/QUOTE]
Did your order status ever change on the website? What kind of shipping did you have?

by emailing [email protected] before june 1 2009, with "Ultimate Street Fighter IV Giveaway" as subject with your name, address, phone number, and email address in the message you become eligable to win the madcatz controllers and joystick pads. Check out xbox magazines june issue for more details. Pg 92.

bread's done
Back