Entered Forms for Several, "Free," Magazine offers...

Ravaged

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
And I still have gotten absolutely nothing. Its been about 4 months, and its pretty sad that I have gotten nothing. I still haven't gotten that Sphinx Cursed Mummy Demo Yet. GRR!!!

Join the club. Over the last 6-7 years, I've probably goten 2 things I've registered to recieve for FREE over the internet.

I do get quite a bit of 'free' spam e-mail, though.

Well yea I've gotten free stuff, such as spam mail clogging up my mail box, and those kickass preowned stickers on the preowned Ebgames cases. Those make the game value sky rocket, which is why I like to keep them on, can't wait until some one offers me a Preowned stamper, so that I can be illegal and slap them onto all of my games making them pricless and then rule the wor.... err, my room, but my rooms still a really big place right?

I havent got any game magazines, but the other ones seem to come through. Golf Digest, field and Stream, Sporting News.

I finally broke down and payed for gaming subscriptions, 5$ each. I put a link for it in the Magazine sticky.

Hmm... I got my magazines, but it took a while. Try waiting a few more weeks because I think it took me about four months to get mine. As for the Sphinx demo, I had to register twice before it came. It might be too late now, though, because the game's already out.

ive gotten egm, gmaepro, computer gaming world, vegetarian times, and maybe psm, its hard to say cuz i already had a subscription to that

Same here. I got the Sphinx demo and absolutely nothing else.

Having said that, I did just receive a copy of Computer Gaming World, but they're trying to bill me for subscription, which is hardly free. I'm not paying, though.

[quote name='CocaineReaver2k']Well yea I've gotten free stuff, such as spam mail clogging up my mail box, and those kickass preowned stickers on the preowned Ebgames cases. Those make the game value sky rocket, which is why I like to keep them on, can't wait until some one offers me a Preowned stamper, so that I can be illegal and slap them onto all of my games making them pricless and then rule the wor.... err, my room, but my rooms still a really big place right?[/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about? EB Games Preowned stickers? Are you being sarcastic or something?

Anyway, I've only signed up for one thing (CGW) and I've gotten it.

I've gotten at least 25 magazine subs free from signups on Freebizmags or other places. Some of these are rather limited in scope [Potentials, eWeek, Communications News], and others are more open [gaming mags, The Week, Cruise Travel, Budget Living, etc].
I'm currently getting Maxim until May of 2010 since whenever I see it offered, I sign up, and they keep adding it. I haven't gotten any of the DVD's or game demos, but I don't complain too much, since hey, they're all free anyway. The way I look at it, if I get it, cool, if not, oh well, I wasted four minutes filling in a form.

If you already had a sub to a mag that you signed up for free, check your expiry date on your address label--they usually just add a year or two onto it, without really doing anything noticable.

bread's done
Back