How do you ask out a OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRock88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
So I wanted to ask out this OTT to the dance this Friday, but IDK how to do it. I haven't talked to it personally, I think it seems weird just going up to it out of no where and asking. Is there a certain way to do it?

Another OTT mocking a regular thread..... Sigh...

I shouldve waited till I was 30 to have this baby. I miss sleeping good.

[quote name='TheRock88']So I wanted to ask out this OTT to the dance this Friday, but IDK how to do it. I haven't talked to it personally, I think it seems weird just going up to it out of no where and asking. Is there a certain way to do it?[/QUOTE]

Whip out your avatar and wiggle it around. OTTs love that.

Man I was really psyched about that BBY private sales event, until I saw that the TV hot-linked in the promo bundle was not the one in the actual bundle's item numbers. Bait and switched a LCD for the LED.:nottalking:

24 Season finale is on Monday, and the Blu-Ray & DVD of that sesason hit stores on the next day. About time they do quick releases like that. Picking it up for sure.

[quote name='Number83']This OTT is LP-esque...Just saying.[/QUOTE]

It's probably better than forced shoe-horning. Or just plain numbers.

I have an OTT (it's standard/pedestrian by any means) ready to go for the next time I'm around when one gets created...

Im in my art history class right now and instead of learning about something like...history, we're instead watching a video about this tranny teaching girls to become ballerinas.

tiredfornow was just being facetious.

That game is awesome!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I didn't lead this trend 83, I followed TFN or Wowus...I forget.[/QUOTE]
He meant it sucks.

[quote name='TheRock88']Im in my art history class right now and instead of learning about something like...history, we're instead watching a video about this tranny teaching girls to become ballerinas.

...[/QUOTE]
That's what you get for making this OTT.

Entire set here.
chipmunk%20wars%201.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back