Amazon Goldbox Deal: Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures for Wii $14.98

If you go the the Gold Box link it is the first deal. The price will adjust in your cart during checkout as long as the deal is active.

Cool. Do you have all day to buy it once it is in your cart at this price or do you need to buy it before the sale is over?

Thanks for the post. My son has been wanting this.

Limited Time (4 hours) and while supplies last. Click on the gold box on the top of the site, the first deal will be Lego: Indy. It'll have a timer countdown as well as a % sold meter. Checkout before both expire.
Currently 17% claimed.

Edit: To better answer the question you actually asked, the discount isn't applied until you actually checkout, so I believe you must actually buy while it's active, just having it in your cart isn't good enough.
Can anyone verify this?

pretty sure that's how it works, you must checkout in the time period, if it goes oos or time expires while it is in your cart, you are out of luck.

As for the game itself, I played lego star wars and found it rather tedious- how does lego indy compare?

I thought it was even worse, and I think most reviews were worse too. Lego Batman's supposed to be better, though I have my doubts about it too.

And plus...it's the Wii version.

I've played Star Wars and Indy on 360 and loved them both as casual in-between games. I guess I'd say if you found Star Wars tedious, you're not going to like Indy any better.

[quote name='vherub']pretty sure that's how it works, you must checkout in the time period, if it goes oos or time expires while it is in your cart, you are out of luck.

As for the game itself, I played lego star wars and found it rather tedious- how does lego indy compare?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, about the game i kinda like it...

OP, thanks for sharing

[quote name='vherub']pretty sure that's how it works, you must checkout in the time period, if it goes oos or time expires while it is in your cart, you are out of luck.

As for the game itself, I played lego star wars and found it rather tedious- how does lego indy compare?[/QUOTE]

Actually, as long as you put it in your cart during the sale time frame you can check out any time later that day. I still have it in my cart now and the discount still applies at this time.

bread's done
Back