This seller is a liar and a cheat. Don't trade with him unless you want to be SCAMMED

Please do not post in the thread unless you plan on making a deal with me , I don't want to hear non-sense about how you prefer another way to do a deal or about how someone else is selling the same thing. Go buy from them because as far as I'm concerned they buy from me in the end anyway, so it's more business for me, you're just paying the inflated rate. I'm accepting postal/usps money orders and concealed cash only. If that's an issue then go pay the usual rate at gamestop/bestbuy/walmart, etc..

Spend $250 or more on codes = Free 1600 code

*1600 codes are not apart of any specials*

If you need to contact me my AIM for code sales is: OmgSmurfALMIGHTY

I DO NO ACCEPT PAYPAL, READ BELOW
*NOTE*Due to the nature of the point cards being "virtual goods," I no longer accept paypal payments due to fraud attempts on another forum and the fact that I have no seller protection from paypal due to the nature of the product(virtual). So as of now I only accept concealed cash(via mail/certified) I will accept postal money order's but the codes will not be shipped until they're cashed so keep that in mind, can take an extra 2-3 days at most depending on when I have free time., not taking Paypal NO EXCEPTIONS.

Haves:

:360:Xbox Live Items:360:
54- 4000 Microsoft Point Cards - $30 (Sale only, not for trades unless it's something I really need)
12 - 1600 Microsoft Point Cards - $14
23 - 12 + 1 Month Xbox Live Subscription Code (These can be stacked on subscriptions ) - $30

Wants:

CML

Ukulele/Mandolin just to jam around with when i'm bored lol :bomb::hot::bomb::hot::hot::hot::bomb:

Need a new cellphone prefer something with a qwerty keyboard or something like a touchscreen something along the lines of a G1/Iphone/ Just want it to be ATT/Tmobile. :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

:ds: Nintendo DSi :ds:
DSi backup/flash cart (Must be compatible with DSi )

:pc:PC:pc:
World Of Warcraft Sub time :hot::hot::hot::hot:

:wii:Wii :wii:
Mario Kart w/wheel:hot::hot::hot:
Accessories
Punchout:hot::hot::hot:

:ps3: Games/Accessories:ps3:
Controllers
Exclusives ONLY
HDMI cable

:360:Games:360:
Ghostbusters

:360: Accessories
Street Fighter 4 Tournament Arcade Stick or a comparable modded one i'm not looking for the bubblegum style (VF5, DOA4(Own it), SF4 one).:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
Microsoft Wireless Controllers w/Rechargeable Battery Packs or w/Wireless receiver for PC
Original XBOX 1 HDAV/Component Cables:hot::hot::hot:
Premium Rock Band 2 Microphone:cold:
A Decent Drum Stool(Just got a Ion drum set):hot::hot::hot:
XSata or Xecuter Connectivity Kit :hot:

Movies/DVD's/BluRays
Dexter Season (3 if available):hot::hot:
Prison Break Seasons 1-?:cold:

Misc
High-End PC Parts:hot::hot:
Laptops:hot::hot:
Computer Hardware(Mid-High Range if possible):hot::hot:
PCI-E Video Cards such as GTX285/4870, etc..
Gift Cards:hot::hot::hot:

Might be interested in other things always have an open mind so it doesn't hurt to ask.

Located in Illinois in case anyone's located in local trading.

References/Vouches I have 16 on another forum where i've been selling the codes let me know if you're interested in my feedback thread on there as well.

Not responsible for any lost mail in transit unless you used delivery confirmation/signature confirmation in that case you take it up with USPS/or your shipping carrier. You ship it via stamp/envelope at your own discretion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 1x month of live, a nba 365 live code, and many games to trade. I am interested in FEAR 2, Mc vs DC universe, COD WAW

[quote name='mjw7183']I have a 1x month of live, a nba 365 live code, and many games to trade. I am interested in FEAR 2, Mc vs DC universe, COD WAW[/QUOTE]

I don't need live codes when i'm already selling them.

smurf any chance ud take dvds? what about gc/ps2 games? I have controller/mem card for gc as well... really need points possibly months code

Do you have a list of DVD's by any chance, it wouldn't hurt to take a look at it. As for GC/PS2 I don't currently own any of the systems any longer not even a ps3 :whistle2:/, so don't need the other stuff.

No problemo, few trades pending

Currently no longer need: Far Cry 2, Orange Box, and Pure.

PM'ed all your guy's codes out, thanks again.

just ignore the prices.. id give alot btw

DVDs:....

+ means ex-rental

$3 + Ed Gein: The Butcher Of Plainfield *Widescreen* (Starring Kane hodder)
$3 King Of The Jungle *Fullscreen* (Starring John Leguizamo)
$3 Meltdown *Widescreen* (Starring Jet Li)
$3 House Of Wax *Widescreen* (Starring Paris Hilton/Elisha Cuthbert)
$3 Scarface *Widescreen* -printed cover (Starring Al Pacino)
$3 Planet Of The Apes *Widescreen* (Starring Mark Wahlberg)
$3 Booty Call - The Bootiest Edition *Widescreen* (Starring Jamie Foxx)
$3 Superman Returns *Fullscreen* (Starring Kevin Spacey)
$3 Dawson's Creek: The Series Finale *Fullscreen* (Starring Joshua Jackson/Katie Holmes/Michelle Williams)
$4 Ali - The Director's Cut *Widescreen* (Starring Will Smith)
$3 + Cry_Wolf - Unrated *Fullscreen* (Starring Jon Bon Jovi)
$5 Invisible Target - Dragon Dynasty Two-Disc Ultimate Edition *Widescreen* (Starring Jaycee Chan *Jackie's son!*)
$3 Bulletproof Monk - Special Edition *Widescreen* (Starring Chow Yun-Fat)
$3 + A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints *Widescreen* (Starring Channing Tatum/Shia LaBeouf)
$3 Rudy - Special Edition *Widescreen* (Starring Sean Astin)
$3 Searching For Bobby Fischer *Widescreen* (Starring Joe Mantanga)
$3 The Jacket *Widescreen* (Starring Adrien Brody)
$5 Transformers - Two-Disc Special Edition *Widescreen* (Starring Shia LaBeouf)
$3 Awake *Widescreen* (Starring Hayden Christensen)
$3 Empire *Widescreen* (Starring John Leguizamo)
$3 Matrix Reloaded *Fullscreen* (Starring Keanu Reeves)
$3 Ready To Rumble *Widescreen* (Starring David Arquette)
$3 The Outsiders *Fullscreen/Widescreen* (Starring Patrick Swayze/Matt Dillon/Tom Cruise/Diane Lane)
$3 + The Hitcher *Fullscreen* (Starring Sean Bean)
$3 Jackie Chan: Police Story - Dragon Dynasty Special Collector's Edition *Widescreen* (Starring Jackie Chan)
$3 + Bad Boys 2 *Widescreen* (Starring Will Smith)
$3 National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze - Unrated *Widescreen* (Starring Danielle Fishel)
$3 National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze 2 - Unrated and Unnchored *Widescreen* (Starring Danielle Fishel)
$4 Stop-Loss *Widescreen* (Starring Ryan Phillppe/Channing Tatum/Joseph Gordon-Levitt)
$3 Bad Boys *Widescreen* (Starring Sean Penn) *This is not Will Smith movie*
$3 The Lookout *Widescreen (Starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt)
$4 Hatchet - Unrated Director's Cut (Starring Kane Hodder/Tony Todd/Robert Englund)
$4 Live Free Or Die Hard - Unrated *Widescreen* (Starring Bruce Willis)
$4 Unleashed - Unrated *Widescreen* (Starring Jet Li/Morgan Freeman)
$5 The Forbidden Kingdom *Fullscreen/Widescreen* (Starring Jet Li/Jackie Chan)
$8 My Name Is Earl Season Two *Widescreen* (Starring Jason Lee) *This is discs only but they're in blue small case*
$15 My Name Is Earl Season Three *Widescreen (Starring Jason Lee)

[quote name='y2jd']just ignore the prices.. id give alot btw

DVDs:....

+ means ex-rental

$3 + Ed Gein: The Butcher Of Plainfield *Widescreen* (Starring Kane hodder)
$3 King Of The Jungle *Fullscreen* (Starring John Leguizamo)
$3 Meltdown *Widescreen* (Starring Jet Li)
$3 House Of Wax *Widescreen* (Starring Paris Hilton/Elisha Cuthbert)
$3 Scarface *Widescreen* -printed cover (Starring Al Pacino)
$3 Planet Of The Apes *Widescreen* (Starring Mark Wahlberg)
$3 Booty Call - The Bootiest Edition *Widescreen* (Starring Jamie Foxx)
$3 Superman Returns *Fullscreen* (Starring Kevin Spacey)
$3 Dawson's Creek: The Series Finale *Fullscreen* (Starring Joshua Jackson/Katie Holmes/Michelle Williams)
$4 Ali - The Director's Cut *Widescreen* (Starring Will Smith)
$3 + Cry_Wolf - Unrated *Fullscreen* (Starring Jon Bon Jovi)
$5 Invisible Target - Dragon Dynasty Two-Disc Ultimate Edition *Widescreen* (Starring Jaycee Chan *Jackie's son!*)
$3 Bulletproof Monk - Special Edition *Widescreen* (Starring Chow Yun-Fat)
$3 + A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints *Widescreen* (Starring Channing Tatum/Shia LaBeouf)
$3 Rudy - Special Edition *Widescreen* (Starring Sean Astin)
$3 Searching For Bobby Fischer *Widescreen* (Starring Joe Mantanga)
$3 The Jacket *Widescreen* (Starring Adrien Brody)
$5 Transformers - Two-Disc Special Edition *Widescreen* (Starring Shia LaBeouf)
$3 Awake *Widescreen* (Starring Hayden Christensen)
$3 Empire *Widescreen* (Starring John Leguizamo)
$3 Matrix Reloaded *Fullscreen* (Starring Keanu Reeves)
$3 Ready To Rumble *Widescreen* (Starring David Arquette)
$3 The Outsiders *Fullscreen/Widescreen* (Starring Patrick Swayze/Matt Dillon/Tom Cruise/Diane Lane)
$3 + The Hitcher *Fullscreen* (Starring Sean Bean)
$3 Jackie Chan: Police Story - Dragon Dynasty Special Collector's Edition *Widescreen* (Starring Jackie Chan)
$3 + Bad Boys 2 *Widescreen* (Starring Will Smith)
$3 National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze - Unrated *Widescreen* (Starring Danielle Fishel)
$3 National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze 2 - Unrated and Unnchored *Widescreen* (Starring Danielle Fishel)
$4 Stop-Loss *Widescreen* (Starring Ryan Phillppe/Channing Tatum/Joseph Gordon-Levitt)
$3 Bad Boys *Widescreen* (Starring Sean Penn) *This is not Will Smith movie*
$3 The Lookout *Widescreen (Starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt)
$4 Hatchet - Unrated Director's Cut (Starring Kane Hodder/Tony Todd/Robert Englund)
$4 Live Free Or Die Hard - Unrated *Widescreen* (Starring Bruce Willis)
$4 Unleashed - Unrated *Widescreen* (Starring Jet Li/Morgan Freeman)
$5 The Forbidden Kingdom *Fullscreen/Widescreen* (Starring Jet Li/Jackie Chan)
$8 My Name Is Earl Season Two *Widescreen* (Starring Jason Lee) *This is discs only but they're in blue small case*
$15 My Name Is Earl Season Three *Widescreen (Starring Jason Lee)[/QUOTE]

Sadly I have most of those dvd's lol, kind of awkward but I also have that ed gein movie as well.

heh.. i got rid of 80 dvds for past 2 weeks thru here/other sites... how much for 1600 then? or 4000 that is

[quote name='y2jd']heh.. i got rid of 80 dvds for past 2 weeks thru here/other sites... how much for 1600 then? or 4000 that is[/QUOTE]

Only payment methods for the codes that I'm accepting at the moment are concealed cash via mail/certified(if you'd like) or postal style money order. I want to avoid dealing with paypal at all costs for the codes, but for the games I don't mind. Paypal has a pretty strict policy towards virtual goods and it will almost always go in the buyers favor regardless of proof I've already lost about 8 or 9 4000/12 month' point cards due to peoples shaningans with paypal. Sorry if that's an inconvenience. If you are willing to oblige by that then pm me and we can work out a price. Like I stated before though trades are always welcome(preferred) for the cards.

that sucks im sorry... i wish i have something u want... actually ill get back to u sometimes next month.. ill be out of xbox live

Just let me know I should be kept restocked for quite awhile. Of course I also provide deals if you buy multiple cards, ex: 4,000 point card and a 13 month just to show you my appreciation :)

found 24 more

$3 National Treasure 2: Book Of Secrets *Widescreen*(Starring Nicolas Cage)
$3 The Goonies *Widescreen* (Starring Corey Feldman/Sean Astin)
$3 City Hall *Widescreen/Fullscreen * (Starring Al Pacino)
$3 The Skulls - Collector's Edition *Widescreen* (Starring Joshua Jackson/Paul Walker)
$3 The Butterfly Effect 2 *Widescreen* (Starring Erica Durance)
$3 The Holiday *Widescreen* (Starring Kate Winslet)
$3 Avatar The Last Airbender Book 2: Earth Volume 2 *Fullscreen*
$3 Jarhead *Fullscreen* (Starring Jake Gyllenhaal)
$3 The One - Superbit *Widescreen* (Starring Jet Li)
$3 Ultraviolet - Unrated Extended Cut *Widescreen* (Starring Milla Jovovich)
$3 Red Planet *Widescreen* (Starring Val Kilmer)
$3 Sixth Sense - Collector's Edition Series *Widescreen* (Starring Bruce Willis)
$4 The Queen *Widescreen* (Starring Helen Mirren)
$4 Day Of The Dead - Divimax Special Edition *Widescreen* (Original)
$3 Blades Of Glory *Fullscreen* (Starring Will Ferrell)
$3 Cloverfield *Widescreen*
$4 Walt Disney Presents Enchanted *Widescreen* (Starring Patrick Dempsey)
$4 Shutter *Widescreen/Fullscreen * (Starring Joshua Jackson)
$3 What Lies Beneath *Widescreen* (Starring Harrison Ford)
$3 Brokeback Mountain - Four Star Collection *Fullscreen* (Starring Heath Ledger)
$3 Fun With Dick And Jane *Widescreen/Fullscreen * (Starring Jim Carrey)
$3 I Think I Love My Wife *Widescreen* (Starring Chris Rock)
$3 Anaconda *Widescreen/Fullscreen * (Starring Jennifer Lopez)
$3 Basic Instinct - Ultimate Edition Unrated Director's Cut *Widescreen* (Starring Sharon Stone)

Well I don't really need dvds lol but I do enjoy a lot of those movies, these are case/legit copy correct?
If so I would want

Butterfly Effect 2
Skulls
Goonies
Jarhead
Anaconda
Hitcher
Empire
Jacket
Transformers
Day Of The Dead

I know it seems like a lot but I really don't need dvd's and that's the only ones that I would be interested in the rest I have on hd/blu for the most part. If you're interested let me know and ill pm you your code as long as these are originals/cases.

I have a few controllers, which system? The 360 one and Bourne are both pending out, I'm pretty sure my list says that. Also please PM or post in my tradelist as I'm browsing the forums, so I won't see posts in your own TL.

I probably wouldn't trade RE5 by itself for a 12+1 since they're about $30 and I don't really need one at the moment. Too bad the controller/Bourne are gone, or I would've done that.

Thanks anyway, bump.

Well it was the only other thing that interested me and the code costs $50 retail or about $45 on ebay, a used copy of RE5 is like 40-45 so I figured it would be fine.

As for the rest i'm going to take a break for few hours if anyone else is interested in a trade just drop me a reply/pm and I will get back to you.
Cheers.

No it was okay, I just see 12+1's going for $30-$33 on here all the time. I know it retails for more though, I'm just looking at it availability-wise.

i have fallout 3, what will u give me for it?
how bout 4000 MP? and maybe a month oor 3 month if u gt it.
also got resident evil 5

I see..I'm debating on offering RE5 for one (if that's something you'd even do) but I wasn't sure if you'd run out by the time I made a decision =/

Pretty set as long as nobody buys my entire stock like they did on the other forum I sell them on. I got a i7 920/mobo and a GTX260 for my last stock. Already working out a deal for RE5 and possibly fallout so I will let you know if it falls through.

Restocked a few more points, got back to the rest of you guys pm's, as for point updates i'm going to try my best to keep up with the count and keep everyone posted how many cards I have atm so there's no confusion.

Sent eminem 9600 points(4k x 2 + 1600), good dealing with yah ;). Updated stock a little replied to rest of the pm's. Will be restocking soon enough no longer need, Orange Box, Fracture, Burnout Paradise, NFL Tour, Alone In The Dark, Far Cry 2, Pure, and Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Please let me know if you have any more offers, don't by shy :) I reply rather quick don't worry ;)

Good deal

I honestly don't need a zune was just going to get one for the girlfriend and it being pink would be a decent fit I guess you can say. I already own a 32 gb 2nd gen itouch as it is. Anyhow would that video card happen to be agp as well?

bread's done
Back