The DemOTT Mang, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needless to say, I was blown away when I discovered that The Internet Radio Revolution's Demolition Man is nearly 40 years old.

Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg

?

Where did you get that information? Does anyone have the radio revolution saved?

And I am officially done trying to fix this e74. Shit is just plain broke.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Needless to say, I was blown away when I discovered that The Internet Radio Revolution's Demolition Man is nearly 40 30 years old.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to make two corrections.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Was there another ban wave for tagging privileges?[/QUOTE]
A week or two ago, yeah. It was just rounding out OTTers who had never tagged before and had slipped by. :|

I wish we could have the tagging back. It's kind of $$$$$$y that EVERYONE got theirs taken away. And by everyone I mean everyone but 83 and Mak.

[quote name='Liquid 2']A week or two ago, yeah. It was just rounding out OTTers who had never tagged before and had slipped by. :|[/QUOTE]
I find it confusing/hilarious that I was apparently included in that wave. Never mistagged or even mentioned still having my privileges before.

I wish the mods would own up and explain who in the OTT got their tagging privileges taken away, who did it, and they did it.

[quote name='Moxio']Is any mod online? I legit want to report refused chaos' avatar. That shit is disgusting.[/QUOTE]
That dude really needs to get the fu_k out of here with that shit. :whistle2:|

[quote name='Rocko']I kind of want to try Diablo 2. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

If you want, I have a D2+LOD Key that I never really use. I could let you use it for a while and see if you like it. Unless it is like tied to my battle.net account or something...

EDIT: When does the Ladder reset? That might be a good time for me to try and get into the game again.

Just buy the cd-keys Rocko. They are cheap, and then you can register them on battle.net and download the game files. It is really easy.

[quote name='Moxio']CK too, once he gets his act together.[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

[quote name='darthbudge']If you want, I have a D2+LOD Key that I never really use. I could let you use it for a while and see if you like it. Unless it is like tied to my battle.net account or something...

EDIT: When does the Ladder reset? That might be a good time for me to try and get into the game again.[/QUOTE]This month or the next, I think.

[quote name='Rocko']Oh, damn, the battle chest isn't on sale at GS anymore. :/[/QUOTE][quote name='Moxio']$3.55 for keys, Rocko.[/QUOTE]

StarKnightX, gimme your Warcraft 3 CD-key so I can play DOTA. :cool:.

@Rocko: Nope. Just keys. Then you can download from Blizzard and get up and running within like an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back