Vampire_Zio's trade list W: PS3 RPG's , Cool stuff

Vampire_Zio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Rules:

- Amazon Gift Cards only for buying / Shipping charges vary upon location and quantity U.S bidders only I might even make the shipping free in an unusual case

-If trading games of equal value, each person pays to ship their own game to the other. Must include tracking. 

- Only trading with traders with good history.

-------------------------------------------------
- Username on Ebay is SuperVampireZio

* Wants *
Amazon Gift Cards

Fire Emblem Awakening 3ds

Link Between Worlds 3ds

Majoras Mask 3ds

Bravely Default 3ds

Links Awakening Code

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer game

3DS (N3DS) games. 

HAVES:

PS2:

Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts From the New World
Shadow Hearts Covenant

Ps3: 

Grand Theft Auto 5 - Disc only very light scratches. (will include a disc box of sorts for shipping)

----------------------------------------
FREE* ( upon request ) with an order or trade

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']CML for Mass Effect and Lost Odyssey.[/QUOTE]

I tried to PM ya but your mailbox is full..hopefully you get this message.

I see your from Rhode Island NICE! I could probably drop it off for ya if your near Westerly.

So you want Mass Effect and Lost Odessy? ok but what is CML? was it? not familar with that term.

let me know on here or.....

AIM: VampireZio
Email: [email protected]

Ill be home around 2:30pm

hey i can let them both go for $40 paypal plus fees and shipping. Its only that much because I have the guide for Orange Box to throw in as well, and I'd prefer selling them both. Let me know please :) free bump ;)
edit: just realize that would include the guide for assassin's creed as well, 4got i had that guide too lol

Free bump, didn't see anything else...Managed to get Elite Beat Agents elsewhere...did you see anything on my list that was one for one equivalent to Days of Ruin? Let me know.

bread's done
Back