Death Crimson OX

CaseyRyback

Staff member
Feedback
131 (100%)
is this game any good or should I return it? It was only 10 bucks new and since I am getting a light gun fairly soon I figure it was worth a shot. However the reviews I read trashed it pretty hard.

Does anyone else have it?

It's pretty rotten...but the price is right, and if you're getting a lightgun, there's a severe lack of games that use it, so you may as well keep it.

thats what I was thinking. I figured even if its rotten might as well get it as you are going to get bored of the others no matter how good they are

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Yeah, there's only so many times you can play HOTD2...

"Dogs...of the...A.M.S."[/quote]

Expecially considering I have beat that game so many times in the Arcade

Definitely remember to get Confidential Mission, my favorite DC light gun game. Keep Death Crimson too, IMO it's not bad at all.

damn. i paid 99 cents sealed at EB for this sometime last year.

pretty good for 99 cents, finished it in like 2 days, havent played it since.

i guess its worth 10 bucks????

I picked this up "new" at an EB for $3 this week, and like everyone has said... it's a lightgun game, take it for what it's worth.

A little bland for my liking, but it's one of very few DC gun games, hence why I bought it.

funny you said you're getting a light gun. i heard people having problems with light guns and this game. i think only one kind of gun is compatable. then i hear people say that NO light gun works with this game.

just a heads up.

My interact star blaster (or whatever the thing is called... but it's the interact one) works with it as well, so that's 2 guns confirmed.

theres only one type of lightgun for the DC. They didn't have the different types like PS1 does (Standard vs. Guncon) so any DC compatible gun will work.

bread's done
Back