I'm a motherlover, you're a motherlover, we should f**k each others OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a funny skit TFN, check it out!

-----

Firefox 3.5 beta you say...:whistle2:k...I'm assuming my current add-ons won't work with it right?

[quote name='Liquid 2']You can override compatibility issues using Nightly Tester Tools, Linkin.[/QUOTE]

Cool...sounds good, I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

[quote name='prmononoke']Linkin, why did you misspell "we?"[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you're talking about :whistle2:\"

Alright so no one has responded to the tagging privileges thread I created...if I don't get an answer within 24hr hours, I'll reinstate every ones...unless Cheapy is the one that removed them :whistle2:k

After all my tinkering with Firefox, this is what I came out with (including my Add Ons):

bf2cqq.png

Using the Easter Print theme for Personas.
I started using Tree Style Tabs to help keep me organized when I have a massive number of tabs open.

The same dudes are behind Terminator Salvation: The Videogame, Wanted: The Videogame and the new Bionic Commando? :lol: / #-o

*deletes ????.???*

my mind was just blown.

1242724625814.png

Remind you of anyone?

---
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Alright so no one has responded to the tagging privileges thread I created...if I don't get an answer within 24hr hours, I'll reinstate every ones...unless Cheapy is the one that removed them :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
hi5

Funny thing about taking expired pain pills: Some work, some don't, and some work all of a sudden. So I take one wait an hour and, if it doesn't work, then take another. Well last night I took a second pill and then the first suddenly kicked in as well, I was slurring my speech like a Kennedy on March 17th.

I really don't want to waste 1/2 a day to go to the Doctor for this.

You are avoiding my request!

I get to spend the day in a video game shooting simulator that I get to operate. Simulation of real scenarios with real m16s that are electronically hooked up to a screen with hit detection etc. It'll be a fun day.

If the army had a program to make me into a bionic supersoldier I would refuse.... I got a wife and kid. Although I get shot up with so many different shots and "immunizations" I doubtid know if they'd want to make me into one until it's too late.

[quote name='Wolve11']You are avoiding my request!

I get to spend the day in a video game shooting simulator that I get to operate. Simulation of real scenarios with real m16s that are electronically hooked up to a screen with hit detection etc. It'll be a fun day.

If the army had a program to make me into a bionic supersoldier I would refuse.... I got a wife and kid. Although I get shot up with so many different shots and "immunizations" I doubtid know if they'd want to make me into one until it's too late.[/QUOTE]

What request? :cool:

One of the instructors here left her flash drive in the lab last night, it had all the files for her entire class. We don't have it so somebody probably found it and took it. Yeah and people think students are irresponsible...:lol:

HBD, munchausen.

--

The worst part about that poor deer was the fact that it made it across the two northbound lanes, scared as all hell, and northbound traffic stopped to avoid an accident. Crazy stupid driver on the other side was probably too busy talking to their best friend about american idol on his/her cellphone or some shit to notice (a) the stopped traffic or (b) the scared stupid deer in the middle of the road looking to make a break for the west bank. Deer made a break for it, slipped as it lost traction on the asphalt and scrambled as fast as it could recover to try to make it. Then SMACK. Poor deer. I seriously hope that asshole's car is fucking wrecked.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']HBD, munchausen.

--

The worst part about that poor deer was the fact that it made it across the two northbound lanes, scared as all hell, and northbound traffic stopped to avoid an accident. Crazy stupid driver on the other side was probably too busy talking to their best friend about american idol on his/her cellphone or some shit to notice (a) the stopped traffic or (b) the scared stupid deer in the middle of the road looking to make a break for the west bank. Deer made a break for it, slipped as it lost traction on the asphalt and scrambled as fast as it could recover to try to make it. Then SMACK. Poor deer. I seriously hope that asshole's car is fucking wrecked.[/QUOTE]

It's just natural selection in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back