GoGamer One Smooth Madness

Damn I would've bought Sacred 2 if it was actually $41. Maybe Jason can do something about it haha. Anyway, thanks as always CheapyD!

[quote name='mac101010']Damn I would've bought Sacred 2 if it was actually $41. Maybe Jason can do something about it haha. Anyway, thanks as always CheapyD![/QUOTE]

Come on peer pressure!

[quote name='mac101010']Damn I would've bought Sacred 2 if it was actually $41. Maybe Jason can do something about it haha. Anyway, thanks as always CheapyD![/QUOTE]

Guys,

Sorry for the confusion. I'll look into this in the morning. I can't do anything about it at the moment.

Edit: Ok I think I was able to fix it. Give it a few minutes.

Jason

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Sacred 2 is $49 =(

would have bit for $41[/QUOTE]
I third this sentiment.

Been looking to snag this now that finals are over.

[quote name='GoGamer.com - Jason']Guys,

Sorry for the confusion. I'll look into this in the morning. I can't do anything about it at the moment.

Edit: Ok I think I was able to fix it. Give it a few minutes.

Jason[/QUOTE]

It's fixed now. I'd like to mention since it matters to people on this site that the Sacred copies sold are all Imports.

Sacred 2 is tempting.

and on a sidenote, I remember playing some FIFA game a long time ago just so I could sit at the main menu and listen to Blur's "Song 2". that was awesome

[quote name='MrNEWZ']It's fixed now. I'd like to mention since it matters to people on this site that the Sacred copies sold are all Imports.[/QUOTE]

Wait.. theyre non North American versions?

[quote name='RedWulf12']Wait.. theyre non North American versions?[/QUOTE]
Region free though. Both the game and manuals are even in english, or at least it was for Fracture when I bought it from them. Other than the box art, there's really no difference.

I want Sacred for the 360 but I'm pretty sure it will be in the $20 area fairly soon.

[quote name='crazy blain']I want Sacred for the 360 but I'm pretty sure it will be in the $20 area fairly soon.[/QUOTE]
Agreed, which is unfortunate because i've heard the game is actually quite good. Last i checked it had a 75 overall rating on Metacritic.

[quote name='Pojomofo']PoP Pc only $18!!!!! VERY enticing

If the system requirements are decent I might pick this up[/QUOTE]

Pojo, you can pickup PoP from Ebay (for 360) for around 18 with 3.00 shipping, just got mine last week, great condition, excellent game.

Bit on Sacred.
Big enough of a savings to ignore the shipping/tax costs.

Plus my alternative was ECA/Amazon and that's looking like it will take awhile before they get that sorted out.

Chances are I would have waited for that to come back up and ended up spending full price+tax in-store at GameStop to get it to play with a friend before he moves over the summer had this deal not popped up.

[quote name='silent h3ro']Wow Sims 2 for $30 and Sims 3 for $40. Wonder why Sims 2 is so expensive.[/QUOTE]
Mac version.

[quote name='RedWulf12']Wait.. theyre non North American versions?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering what the "(I)" meant. Not very clear to me. I paid the $49.90 price and $3 shipping from gogamer.com. I'll see how this goes. I almost wish I'd just paid $56 from Amazon and then know it would be straightforward. This could be my first and last purchase from gogamer.com.

I actually wrote them to ask if I could get a refund of the difference since I bought it the day before this deal came out. I don't expect that to happen, but I figured why not try? But if I'm getting a N. Amer instead of region free import copy, I won't hassle them further.

Gogamer +1. Definitely, I'll be shopping with these guys again.

Ian,
No problem i have issued you a $8 refund today and it should apply in just a few days.

Thank you

Gogamer.com
11 Rancho cir.
Lake Forest , Ca , 92630
Customer (r r)05/21/2009 10:25 AMName : Ianoid
Phone : xxxxx
Store : GoGamer.com
Order #: 95165xxxxx
Reason : I ordered this game and the next day, the price dropped on your site by about $8. Do you have any price guarantee that would apply to get me a refund or credit?

[quote name='ianoid']I was wondering what the "(I)" meant. Not very clear to me.[/QUOTE]

So I got the game, it says PAL on the box, but it works fine on my US bought retail 360. I didn't notice the manual or box to be multilingual. I wonder why they are selling these? No matter, it's a good deal for a new release.

bread's done
Back