DS: The World Ends With You $19.99 at Game Crazy

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
I searched high and low at a few gamestops in Denver this weekend for The World Ends With You sealed and had no luck. Only fuck 'in gutted copies.

I was at gamecrazy to get a second copy of Tales of Vesperia Limited Edition and I asked the clerk to do a price check on The World Ends With You and it rang up $19.99! The sign in front of the game said $29.99 but I guess there was a drop on it.

I did not get a chance to hit up another gamecrazy to check and see if it was YMMV or not. I would assume they have uniform prices with new stuff much like the Two Worlds sale for $4.99

Thought I would share this with those of you that want a sealed copy to collect along with one to play! or for those of you that just dont want a gutted GS copy! :)

Well, keep in mind you're not going to find a sealed copy of anything at Gamestop. I picked up a complete TWIWY the other day for $17.99. Naturally, I found an even better one at the other Gamestop three minutes away. The only thing wrong with it was someone clearly opened it with a fucking box cutter, but I can swap out the case with no problem.

Also, I was just in GameCrazy about 20 minutes ago and they were $39.99. They also wanted $30 for Phoenix Wright, that was when I walked out of there. I do vaguely seem to recall seeing Two Worlds in the clearance rack, but I didn't look at it.

the games ring up at the price listed by the op, despite what it says on the wall. world ends with you is 19.99 new/14.99 used

I think everyone can stop making threads about TWEWY being $19.99 since it's pretty much universal now. I also saw it at Best Buy for that price, and it was sealed to boot!

bread's done
Back