20% off Rock Band Beatles Bundle with purchase of any game $29.99 or more - Best Buy

fizzywix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat182100050020

Save 20% on a video game accessory with game purchase

Looking to pick up a cool new title and an add-to-the-fun accessory for your video gaming setup? Then this is the perfect time!

Just choose any game priced $29.99 or more, and you'll save 20% on any video game accessory, including an extra controller, and so much more.

Follow these steps:
  1. Select a video game.
  2. Return to this page.
  3. Select a video game accessory, and make sure both items are in your Cart.
Rock Band: Beatles bundles are on the list of eligible accessories. Sort the list by price: high to low

Ends up with Rock Band Beatles bundle for $199.

Works for other high-priced accessories as well - ION drumkit, 120GB HDD, SF4 sticks (if they are ever available) etc.

$50 off Beatles sounds good to me if you are planning on wanting all the Rock Band stuff immediately. Works with the classic rock pack, lego rock band preorder, etc.

List of some 29.99 games for the lazy:
:wii:Boom Blox
:wii: Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
:ds: Henry Hatsworth
:ds: Rhythm Heaven
:ds: Professor Layton and the Curious Village
:ds: Final Fantasy IV
:360: Grid
:360: Ace Combat 6
:360:/:ps3: Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
:360:/:ps3: Trivial Pursuit
:360:/:ps3: Civilization Revolution
:360:/:ps3: Rock Band Track Pack 2
:360:/:ps3: Rock Band Classic Rock Pack
:360:/:ps3: Mirror's Edge
:ps3: Bioshock
:360:/:ps3: Oblivion GOTY Edition
:ps3: Armored Core: For Answer
:360: Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts
:ps2: Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap, I wish I would have seen this before I bought Rock Band Classic Rock pack from Amazon.

[quote name='fizzywix']http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat182100050020

Rock Band: Beatles bundles are on the list of eligible accessories. Sort the list by price: high to low

Ends up with Rock Band Beatles bundle for $199.

Works for other high-priced accessories as well - ION drumkit, 120GB HDD, SF4 sticks (if they are ever available) etc.

$50 off Beatles sounds good to me if you are planning on wanting all the Rock Band stuff immediately. Works with the classic rock pack, lego rock band preorder, etc.[/QUOTE]

Isn't 20% off only $40 dollars off?

[quote name='Got_Wii']Pretty good deal...not into the Beatles though....the bundle seems a little overpriced to me...:bomb:[/QUOTE]

A little? Mother fucker that shit is INSANELY overpriced.

Hm, very interesting. I have a friend who is intent on buying this bundle, and up till now I've been telling him that Amazon + ECA is the best way to go. I may have to consider this.

Only thing that is irking me is that there's no possibility for Pick Up on the Beatles bundle. I know it's not available yet, but $7.50 shipping + tax is nearly negating the extra 10%, and tax in my part of NC is only 6.75%. :( At least it looks like they're taxing the $200 price of RB beatles rather than $250 (saves a few bucks for me)

[quote name='fizzywix'] ...lego rock band preorder, etc.[/QUOTE]

Uh, so I guess I missed some really big (and strange) news :rofl:.

I hadn't heard a thing about this and thought you must have been joking. But it appears to be real... Amazing...

As for the deal, not bad, but I already have the Beatles RB bundle preordered at GS so I can spend my credit (cheaper than cash even with the 20% discount factored in).

Gear!

The Beatles bundle is the only thing that could ever get me to consider a Rock Band game. Wonder if the Who DLC will work with this. (Am I revealing my age here? :) )

I'm figuring that this will drop fast, though, with the much-publicized "burnout" on guitar games. And by "figuring" I mean "hoping."

Thanks OP jumping in for one
By.jpg

Okay I did some research, Oblivion GOTY + 60GB starter pack = $108, only $8 more than buying the 60GB HD by itself! In for one! Thanks OP!

So for Beatles Rock Band will I have to pay $5 to import all RB and RB2 songs into it too! Or will Beatles import into RB2?

[quote name='Indiana']So for Beatles Rock Band will I have to pay $5 to import all RB and RB2 songs into it too! Or will Beatles import into RB2?[/QUOTE]
No one knows yet.

[quote name='Pyramid Head']Do Microsoft Point cards count as accessories? Possibly? Oh dear god, please?[/QUOTE]

Hellz yeah they do!

Xbox 360 wireless headset will be only $40 with this deal! That's the cheapest I've seen it. MS points also sound tempting...

I think this is a good deal on the Bestbuy.com promo other than the rock band bundles:

$100 for 2 wireless headsets 360 AND Tom Clancy Endwar 360 (headset package)

At other retailers:
Tom Clancy Endwar $20-$30
Wireless Headsets (x2) $100

Its like throwing in the game for free. Metacritic score is 77, so it might be decent.

OK, could someone be really slick and get them to pricematch the Walmart $100 complete GHWT band kit, then buy a game exceeding $30, to in effect get 20% off the $100 kit, plus the cost of whatever game you got? I was going to buy Fight Night Round 4 at release, so I already have a game I wanted to get...I wonder how tough it would be to pull the rest of that gadget...

[quote name='berzirk']OK, could someone be really slick and get them to pricematch the Walmart $100 complete GHWT band kit, then buy a game exceeding $30, to in effect get 20% off the $100 kit, plus the cost of whatever game you got? I was going to buy Fight Night Round 4 at release, so I already have a game I wanted to get...I wonder how tough it would be to pull the rest of that gadget...[/QUOTE]

If you read the deal you'd see its online only, so no price matching

[quote name='Brian9824']If you read the deal you'd see its online only, so no price matching[/QUOTE]

Yup, I remembered that a few minutes after posting. Too bad. That would've been an unbelievable discount. Even still I might price match the Walmart kit since I have a giftcard to BB but not to Walmart.

How long does this deal last for? I was planing on picking up Infamous next Tuesday... and if I can get a $50 PSN card for $40, then I'm in! Also can anyone tell me if an online purchase will give me points towards my BB Gamers Club?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='prateeko']BTW, I caution everyone on Best Buy's shipping methods. Shittty to say the least[/QUOTE]

Translation: Do store pick-up?

Have to say thank you again! Purchased inFamous with a Xbox360 120GB Hard Drive. May not have known about it without Cheap Ass Gamer. Means a lot!

Does anyone know if the deal is active???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

BEST BUY COULD GO SUCK MY DINGER! and STICK IT UP THE A!* I just got off the phone with them about the 20% off deal there promoting (it took me 1 hour to get to talk to them). The promotion still on the frickin site but the discount is gone from every video game item and accessory. The BITCH I talked to told me the deal is OVER, but there isn't an expiration date. She then told me, "they will not honor the deal and to have a very nice day". THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE A**!

bread's done
Back