Sniper vs. Spy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthPuma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
07_comic.jpg

[quote name='Moxio']I agree to speak to you occasionally if you gift me PvZ or TF2 on Steam, dcfox. :cool:[/QUOTE]

If I gift you PvZ will you tell Jimbo to stop attacking me?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']KoFXII looks like it has potential.[/QUOTE]
Indeed. I don't know why modern consoles are so resistant to 2D games. The sheer power and storage capacity could lead to some brilliant animation and detail.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Indeed. I don't know why modern consoles are so resistant to 2D games. The sheer power and storage capacity could lead to some brilliant animation and detail.[/QUOTE]

By modern consoles were you not referring to the Wii or were you not aware of the awesome 2-D gaming goodness coming to it?

I just went to my Blockbuster to see if they had any of those cheap copies of COD4. No luck, I'm never going to find that fucker on the cheap.

dcfox, forget those kids. Gift me Uwe Boll's Tunnel Rats!
squirtle4.gif

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Muramasa looks good, though it sucks that it was pushed back to September when XSeed lost the localization rights for the game.[/QUOTE]
That's not good.
[quote name='Bioshocked360']:wave:[/QUOTE]
Yo.

tomorrow on our way to D.C. we're gonna pass through Harrisburg, PA. It so happens the Maklerbald works in Harrisburg, only a couple blocks from where we're going to be. You all should suggest to Mak that he participate in a 3-way(CAG meet-up) with us

[quote name='Chika']tomorrow on our way to D.C. we're gonna pass through Harrisburg, PA. It so happens the Maklerbald works in Harrisburg, only a couple blocks from where we're going to be. You all should suggest to Mak that he participate in a 3-way(CAG meet-up) with us[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Mak! Just don't let Frosty slobber your wang...he'll scratch your junk up with his braces.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Shane Bettenhausen picked it up for Ignition, so it should be fine now.[/QUOTE]

As much as I love Shane, he's really turned the company focus onto Japanese games. I remember when Ignition was just putting out budget titles on the DS like Zoo Keeper and Flipper Critters. I hope this new strategy works for them. Though I can't see games like Blue Dragon Plus, Muramasa and KoF XII selling really well.

DoublePenetration, the BB sale starts tomorrow. If I see an extra COD4, I'll pick one up and flip it to Gamestop while thinking of you. ;)

ExciteBots looks so fucking awful.[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you play racing games, mojimbo?[/QUOTE]Sort of. I like Forza 2 and PGR4 but I usually run out of motivation to play those games past the first 5 to 10 hours. Burnout is the exception, I even 100%ed the offline career mode of the 360 port of Revenge and I 100%ed w/all golds the racing portion of the PSP version too.

[quote name='JJSP']DoublePenetration, the BB sale starts tomorrow. If I see an extra COD4, I'll pick one up and flip it to Gamestop while thinking of you. ;)[/QUOTE]

Much love.

Does that mean that my store might have the games in back and aren't putting them out until tomorrow?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Much love.

Does that mean that my store might have the games in back and aren't putting them out until tomorrow?[/QUOTE]
That's what the two stores I stopped by tonight was doing. Four or five big 50 count DVD boxes on the shelf, and two bored kids pricetagging them. Sign on the door said it was a Memorial Day weekend sale starting tomorrow through Monday.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']how much is CoD4 during this sale? in store only?[/QUOTE]
$6.99 at B&M, if you can live with disk only. It's pretty much stores shipping excess rental inventory around the company in hopes of dumping them out cheap - for the price of a rental, you get to keep it. There's a few decent games (Halo 3, CoD4), and a lot of crap.

Last gen games will be $1.99, 360 games at $6.99.

Just unlocked all the new TF2 weapons.
squirtle4.gif

EDIT: Frosty, do you want me to pick you up a COD4 if there are any extras?

EDIT 2: Shit, I unlocked all the cheesemints, but gained no new weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back