Tales of Vesperia - $26.99 used @ GameStop (online also)

tbassett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
I've seen a bunch of threads on amazon prices for Tales of Vesperia so if this is already posted please delete. I was at GameStop today and noticed Tales of Vesperia was $26.99. I checked online and it's also that price. This game is awesome!!

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Yeap got mine at Gamestop today. I believe LE copies should be the same price if u can get lucky :p[/QUOTE]

ill have to check that out. maybe i can get lucky :)

[quote name='bjstucker']Now to hope that some poor sucker trades in the LE of the game.[/QUOTE]

looks like some poor sucker already has

Got this today for about $21.52 after edge and 10% coupon

[quote name='tenzor']looks like some poor sucker already has

[/QUOTE]

This post is to let you know that I hate you. :applause:

[/QUOTE]
ridiculous...

damnit... I just got my second copy of the LE last weekend at Gamecrazy... fuck 'in son of a...

oh well. I will be happy when I get my Vol. 2 soundtrack :)

[/QUOTE]

Damn ninja.

They use the same SKU as the regular editions for the LEs. With that said, I wonder what the chance of me getting a LE from GS.com is.. If it is a regular or disc only copy, can I return it to the store and get a refund and/or exchange?

[quote name='Optical']They use the same SKU as the regular editions for the LEs. With that said, I wonder what the chance of me getting a LE from GS.com is.. If it is a regular or disc only copy, can I return it to the store and get a refund and/or exchange?[/QUOTE]

He is right that the SKU's are the same (I have both the limited and regular sitting in front of me right now so I can confirm this). I guess there is a slight chance you could get one but probably not too great. Might have just as much of a chance at a B&M.

I am a little pissed to see this drop because the limited did too and I just bought another one at almost full price a week ago. :bomb:

Oh well I love Tales and now I get the vol.2 soundtrack and still have a sealed copy as well. :)

Waiting for the PS3 version since it includes the Japanese language with subtitles. Screw dubbing. The Xbox always gets jacked with those thanks to the lack of disc space.

[quote name='handisnacks']Waiting for the PS3 version since it includes the Japanese language with subtitles. Screw dubbing. The Xbox always gets jacked with those thanks to the lack of disc space.[/QUOTE]I'm waiting for the PS4 version with Sanskrit subtitles.

[quote name='handisnacks']Waiting for the PS3 version since it includes the Japanese language with subtitles. Screw dubbing. The Xbox always gets jacked with those thanks to the lack of disc space.[/QUOTE]

I'm usually the first among my friends to absolutely abhor English tracks/dubbing... for anime, live action movies, and almost all my games. I have to say, however, that Tales of Vesperia features some of the damn best voice acting I've heard in a game ever. Easily up there with Dragon Quest VIII as far as JRPGs go with the talent they hired, if not better.

While I still think you should wait for the PS3 version, give the English voice track a try.

[quote name='GuardianE']I'm usually the first among my friends to absolutely abhor English tracks/dubbing... for anime, live action movies, and almost all my games.

[/QUOTE]

Nerd.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']He is right that the SKU's are the same (I have both the limited and regular sitting in front of me right now so I can confirm this). I guess there is a slight chance you could get one but probably not too great. Might have just as much of a chance at a B&M.

I am a little pissed to see this drop because the limited did too and I just bought another one at almost full price a week ago. :bomb:

Oh well I love Tales and now I get the vol.2 soundtrack and still have a sealed copy as well. :)[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I do not regret the $210 I spent on; one sealed ToV Special Edition, one mint ToV Special Edition, one sealed ToV Regular Edition, one mint ToV guide, one used ToV guide.

For anyone that can find the Special Edition at Gamestop; you are extremely lucky as it still sells for $80-$120 on eBay. Though I believe there was something like 7,000 copies ever made so chances are likely slim.

bread's done
Back