OTT, who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
- You can stack eight fingers across my forehead
- I drive a Rodeo
- I plan to spend $100 on robot toys soon
- When my child gets a better toy than me at McDonald's, I hide it under the couch cushion to add to my collection later. Then, when my child is crying, I tell him the toy grew legs and ran away
- I make terrible OTTs
- Ms. Lippy's car.. is Green
- Red, spiky hair

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Red, spiky hair.

Is it time to talk about red, spiky hair now?

[quote name='Moxio']Calm down, BSB.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry. Hugs?

By the way, those who enjoy the art of Sasha Grey should be sure to check out This Ain't Star Trek. Truly, it is the epic of our time.

[quote name='Moxio']Whoa! Virtua Tennis 2009. :cool::cool::cool:[/QUOTE]

I haven't played Virtua Tennis since the DC original , which was a pretty good game.

------------------

Star Trek was an excellent movie.

Um, wow okay Bioshocked360 I'm not necessarily playing Sims 3, I'm playing some version of the Sims. :^)

Oh, and it's okay I guess, but I'm pretty much done with it.

I'm pissed I haven't received my 50% off coupon from Stardock for Demigod.

If I don't get it by Tuesday I'm going to send them an email that knocks over their magazine racks and then throws glitter in their faces.

[quote name='tiredfornow']google "sasha grey drinking own piss", BSB. First result should be a spank wire video. :/[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I'm saying that it's not in This Ain't Star Trek, which is true art. I mean, she even plays a Vulcan.

[quote name='TheRock88']I cant stop playing it too Mox, shits addicting.[/QUOTE]
One of my dudes ended up marrying this rich bimbo. I moved into her huge-ass house and kicked all of her bimbo family/friends out, and now I have everything I could want. :whistle2:/ I guess I'm done.

dvd_work_on_sentai.png

When CAG's Only Artist™ (Featuring Bold Opinions) says "FGT Film," he doesn't mean "Fighting Game Thread Film"...does he?

I hate my family sometimes, even the educated ones are still rednecks. Still can't understand why religion doesn't belong in schools or why gay people want rights etc....

Funny thing is that they identify themselves as democrats while believing this shit.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey TFN did you ship out the card? :^)[/QUOTE]Fosho, I might have missed the postmang for my area, but it'll go out whenever. I'll send you the DC sometime tonight.

[quote name='Moxio']One of my dudes ended up marrying this rich bimbo. I moved into her huge-ass house and kicked all of her bimbo family/friends out, and now I have everything I could want. :whistle2:/ I guess I'm done.[/QUOTE]

Haha, nice. I didnt even think of doing that. Now to go find me a rich girl...

[quote name='tiredfornow']- You can stack eight fingers across my forehead
- I drive a Rodeo
- I plan to spend $100 on robot toys soon
- When my child gets a better toy than me at McDonald's, I hide it under the couch cushion to add to my collection later. Then, when my child is crying, I tell him the toy grew legs and ran away
- I make terrible OTTs
- Ms. Lippy's car.. is Green
- Red, spiky hair[/QUOTE]I'm proud of you.

Would it be a dick move to "like" (on Facebook) that my friend broke up with his (ex-)girl of three years that he essentially stopped hanging out with us for because none of use could stand her and she knew it? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back