Wanted Red Dead Redemtion PS3

paradise2894

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)

This is my first time posting a trade list on here so bear with me if the selection isn't great. I'm just trying to get my feedback up and in the process get some new things and give people a chance to get some things from me. If you have any suggestions for me don't hesitate to post them and as always bumps are appreciated.

Now hit me with your offers!!!

Rules:

Will only accept Paypal payments or concealed cash at your risk.

Would prefer Paypal but might be open to some trades. I know I will most likely have to ship first(unless you have same or less feedback then me).

Shipping for all games will be $3 unless stated otherwise. I will ship by first class mail and will include delivery confirmation in this price. If you want shipping expedited then let me know.

Have:

PAYPAL

N64

007 The World Is Not Enough-cart only mint-$8 shipped

PS2

Max Payne 1 and 2-Both mint and complete
MLB Slugfest 2006-mint and complete-
True Crime Streets of LA(GH)-Complete and Great Condition-
MLB 2006-mint and complete-
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence From Collection in MGS 3 Box- complete and mint

3 PS2 controllers(3rd Party)One of them is still sealed- $15 shipped for all

PC

Air Conflicts Air Battles of World War 2- disc only in sleeve:cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:- $5 shipped
City of Heroes-Collector's DVD Edition-Sealed Brand New in Box
Rainbow Six: Lockdown-Brand New Sealed

PS3

Xbox 360

None Right Now

Wii

2 Rechargeable 3600 MAH Wiimote Battery Packs (3rd Party)-Brand New in Box-Will let this go for cheap. $10 shipped for both or $7 shipped for 1

Other Stuff
2 Magic the Gathering Decks-Blue and Red-$7 shipped

Want:
Prototype PS3
LBP GOTY
God of War Collection
Paypal
Infamous
GTA LCS PS3
Red Dead Redemption PS3

PM me with offers or post in this thread. I will be updating this list often so keep checking back. :)

Pictures can be provided upon request

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Revolution']hey does your warhawk come with headset?[/QUOTE]

No sorry man I bought it without the headset and bought a bluetooth headset separately.

bread's done
Back