The Red, Spiky Hair OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dick Tracy

RF247656.jpg

I got fired from Best Buy for being gay, because of my red, spiky hair.

I got fired from Best Buy for being gay, because of my red, spiky hair.​

In honor of this OTT, I feel it would be appropriate to relieve you of the overbearing responsibilities of governing your contest, Bark. That being said, the contest at VD is now under new management!
cop.gif

[quote name='Moxio']In honor of this OTT, I feel it would be appropriate to relieve you of the overbearing responsibilities of governing your contest, Bark. That being said, the contest at VD is now under new management!
cop.gif
[/QUOTE]
This is actually false.

Same here...I briefly tried it on my :360: when it first came out, it was filled with lag and I had no clue what I was doing so I never went back.

Needless to say, I was blown away when I-- RED, SPIKY HAIR.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Definitely...it can handle Crysis at max power so it can handle this :cool:[/QUOTE]
A-ha! There's something you could gift me for my Steam contest!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Pet Horsez?[/QUOTE]
I have two jokes for this particular occasion:

1.) I don't have a Wii.

2.) I'm not dcfox.

You guys should join me some time in the BRH room on TF2. First, it has all chat so there is constant gabbering and joking during the game. Secondly, it has some really high quality players.

What steam contest brak.

Mox...

Moxio, best way to burn belly fat is to get your heart rate at the fat burning zone. That depends on a few things but you should be able to find it online.

For your basal metabolic rate, it's kind of an estimate since it doesn't know exactly how many calories you burn while being active. I say find out your BMR if you were to do nothing all day, then tack on the calories you burn while working out. Try to eat 500 calories under your BMR and you should lose about a pound a week.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']What steam contest brak.[/QUOTE]
Whoever can gift me the most games on Steam will win a red, spiky shiny, new five dollar bill!
[quote name='guinaevere']And get a texting plan.[/QUOTE]
Texting plans cost moneys. :cry:

For you workout junkies or fatties with iPhones make sure you get the 'Lose It!' app, it's free and it counts calories for you, has most items found in grocery stores and restaurants already preloaded in.

[quote name='guinaevere']
Hai Mak. :waves:[/QUOTE]

Hey there. :wave:

Where the hell have you been? We were all worried sick. :cry:

EDIT: Damn its like 90 degrees uppins. I guess its about time I put the a/c in.

I alwasy see something new there. About three days ago I was playign a pyro on Well. I was about to get slaughtered by a soldier.

So I air blasted him away hoping to drop him in the river and retreat. He was in midair, over the water and about to get one last shot. I thought I was dead.

And then a spy on the other side of the river backstabbed him while he was in midair. It was amazing.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I alwasy see something new there. About three days ago I was playign a pyro on Well. I was about to get slaughtered by a soldier.

So I air blasted him away hoping to drop him in the river and retreat. He was in midair, over the water and about to get one last shot. I thought I was dead.

And then a spy on the other side of the river backstabbed him while he was in midair. It was amazing.[/QUOTE]
I love it when stuff like that happens.

It makes me shout, "It was like The Matrix!"

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Are you guys playing with keyboard/mouse or are you using a X360 controller?[/QUOTE]
Keyboard and mouse, of course.

My favorite kill of all time was in Halo 3 with the Spartan Laser. I was trying to shoot a guy half way across the map, and just as it fully charged, a fully loaded warthog jumped off a cliff right into the path of the beam. I had to go back to the replay to figure out what the fuck had happened after the game.

Losing weight is easy.

1) Cut back on what you eat.
2) Do cardio workout where you break a good sweat.
3) Incorporate sprinting and agility drills. Not just long/endurance distance liek biking and jogging or swiming. Forty yard dashes, side-to side, pyramids, high steps, skipping, jump rope, etc. That's actually the most improtant thing you cna do to burn belly fat.
4) After exercising then do about 3-5 minutes of crunches and sit-ups in sets of 20-30.

Fo a diet I recommend the on/off diet. REstrict what you eat S, M, T and Th, F. Then eat whatever you want on W and Saturday. Eventually, the days that your restrictign will sowly shrink your stomach so you won't eat as much on the days you're not.

Everyone who has TF2 add this server to your favorites.

216.6.226.124:27015

Add it by IP. It's the BRH Room. It can be hard to get in sometime. but the gameplay is top notch and they have a lot of funny players.

Gwen, did you really write up a list of OTTers that should have their tagging abilities removed to hand over to The Man?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']For you workout junkies or fatties with iPhones make sure you get the 'Lose It!' app, it's free and it counts calories for you, has most items found in grocery stores and restaurants already preloaded in.[/QUOTE]

I got the Livestrong one before it became a paid app.

[quote name='Brak']Sean Romango.[/QUOTE]

Hey Joshua :wave:

[quote name='seanr1221']Hey Joshua :wave:[/QUOTE]
I spell my name with an '8'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back