Cheapy D and Wombat get a shout out in Persona 3!

Because you can't name characters/pets/favorite food in most RPGs out there right?

That's what it looks like this guy did anyway...

Wow. I hope this is a joke post.

OP's mind would be blown if I turned Cecil and Kain in FF2/FFIV to CheapyD and Wombat.

Uh, yeah...I'm sure he realizes you can put custom names in and thats whats going on here. Which is why its funny...because someone (a fan) did that, and it comes out to be pretty funny with the "i luv you" text and all.

Ya of course I know that you can name characters whatever you want. I just thought it was funny that someone out there decided to use Cheapy D and Wombat. It just took me by surprise since I randomly stumbled upon it.

Jeez. Ya'll are a tough crowd.

The Giant Bomb Persona 4 Endurance Run got me to buy Persona 3. Then I remembered why I can't play RPGs.... the combat. I'm just too stupid to figure it out... or care too little to keep messing with it and menus.

Shame, I love the story stuff.

[quote name='TripMasterMunky']Ya of course I know that you can name characters whatever you want. I just thought it was funny that someone out there decided to use Cheapy D and Wombat. It just took me by surprise since I randomly stumbled upon it.

Jeez. Ya'll are a tough crowd.[/QUOTE]
a step above doing it yourself at least

bread's done
Back