CAGs on Twitter Official Directory!

Lobsterjohnson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
This is the official CAG Twitter directory created for the convenience of CAGs and stalkers everywhere. If you'd like to be added to the list just post a link to your Twitter in the comments. I'll be updating the thread regularly. Don't forget that you can also add your Twitter account to your CAG profile for streaming updates.

What the shit is Twitter?
Twitter is a very simple and effective networking tool. It's basically a 140 character text message to the internet that provides an easy way to get your name out there and to meet new people.

For those looking to follow game companies and press should stop by gameindustrytweet.com. It's a great resource for both fans and aspiring game journalists/developers alike.

It should also be noted that a lot of game Twitters give out codes for free stuff, but there's already a thread for that.

UPDATE:
Sam Houston, the man behind Gameindustrytweet.com, has recently launched a new site called tweetmygaming.com. It's a real-time stream of gaming conversations happening on Twitter, tracking popular gaming trends and such.

Helpful Twitter Tools
Tweetdeck - Shorten urls, upload photos, message, retweet and more all from one time-saving app. Can also be synched with your Facebook updates.
Tweetie - Twitter iPhone app
Tinyurl and $$$$$$$ - Shorten urls
Twitpic - Upload photos
We Follow - Twitter directory, categorize yourself or site

Those CAGs We Know
CAG
CAGcast
CheapyD
Shipwreck
UKCAG
WhipSmartBanky
Wombat

Those CAGs We Want to Know
Abalistar
AJRogers
Bioshocked360
BlueLobstah
BlueSwim
bmachine
bvharris
Chairman_LMAO
Chika
DomLando
DreadMech
Droogs
evildeadjedi
freekyzeeky
georox
glockant
h3llbring3r
ImLuhkee
JJSP
jlseal
JohnnyFoxDarko
johnnypark
Lobsterjohnson
lordwow
magiic
manthing
Matt Young
mezzo20
m3talst0rm
MrBrando
Nebenator
Nibi
PlumeNoir
rabbitt
Rei no Otaku
Regian
saunderscowie
sbains
Sc4fac3
Scorch
sliderwave
The 7th Number
toocool17
Unassuming Local Guy
WeaponX2099
will530

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']Glad to help!

Nah that's just some doppelganger who thinks he's funny. You should read his blog, it's pretty dramatic.[/QUOTE]

I began to wonder with the background of benny's lol.

Hey - uh - why do you have Rocko linking to my twitter account?

Delete that shit, please.

[quote name='Brak']Hey - uh - why do you have Rocko linking to my twitter account?

Delete that shit, please.[/QUOTE]

IMPOSTER!

I removed it. Would you like to be added correctly?

Everything in the OP should be up to date, but let me know if there are any issues. How's everyone's Twitter doing? Any increase in followers from this thread?

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']Everything in the OP should be up to date, but let me know if there are any issues. How's everyone's Twitter doing? Any increase in followers from this thread?[/QUOTE]
I have noticed a jump. I was in the mid-to-upper 60s and now I'm at 74.:D:D:D

I made a new account for all of my video game related "tweeps": m3talst0rm17

I'm keeping @jbkoch17 for people in my career field.

So, feel free to follow @m3talst0rm17 (heck, add me on xbl if you want...same tag).

And OP, I'd appreciate it if you could update this in the 1st post...thanks.

bread's done
Back