GoGamer Undead Madness

Splinter Cell? Really?

Does that even have a release date?

Has anyone even seen a picture of it since they went back and redid the game?

[quote name='Scorch']Has anyone even seen a picture of it since they went back and redid the game?[/QUOTE]

That'll be at E3, no doubt. The game is obviously back on track, judging from the new marketing push.

Honestly not sure how the theme for this is undead since the only game that sticks out as being based on undead is L4D (and maybe Jericho since a certain character is a disembodied voice? Although arguably, the L4D enemies are infected, not undead :p), but still some nice deals all around.

Can't recommend the Conan CE enough for that price. The shipping is high (buy 2 for $35 shipped if you want a cheap gift and someone to play with ;)), but the game is good fun for a while, and the bonus items are awesome if you're into unneccessary extra crap like I am. Probably one of the best CEs around lately, and it adds a pair of worthwhile items to the game as well.

But yeah, surprised to see Conviction on there since the game disappeared years ago. No media has been released for it in over 2 years, yet all the sudden it's coming out in a month according to gogamer?

[quote name='Edge']But yeah, surprised to see Conviction on there since the game disappeared years ago. No media has been released for it in over 2 years, yet all the sudden it's coming out in a month according to gogamer?[/QUOTE]

A bunch of new teaser sites have sprung up over the past few weeks. It ain't coming next month, but it is coming.

The Left 4 Dead price is a letdown since the 'GOTY' Edition is just the game plus the free download from Steam bundled together. Is there something else in the GOTY edition that I'm missing that makes it worth more than the regular edition? $20 (for either version) and I'd be all over it.

[quote name='s2k']Buy the cheaper one they are the same thing.[/QUOTE]

I know they are the same, which is why I said the sale price is a letdown. Amazon has had it for $28 for awhile now, and I check it daily to see if it drops to $20. ;)

L4D GOTY is only good if you don't have internet... like, ever. Other than that it's the same, though I may be wrong.

OH and just a note, Infernal is free to play on Gametap right now.

Maybe it's just me, but I always have a probably with the pictures loading when I come into any GoGamer thread. Half of them load, the other half, get the little red X box, and I have the right click, show picture. Then they come up no problem...

Also, to the GoGamer people: the refurb consoles aren't showing up at that price... That 360 is taunting me....

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']L4D GOTY is only good if you don't have internet... like, ever.[/QUOTE]

L4D isn't very good if you don't have internet, period.

I got the pink Yapster headset from the last time it was on sale and I love it. Pretty comfortable (doesn't get caught in my earrings) and good sound.

I'm in for Age of Conan Collector's Edition I think. I've always passed on it in the past, but I know I'm going to play when the next big patch drops and shifts around how gear/stats work.

fuck fuck fuck, first thing I realized when I woke up this morning was that when we decided to go out with some friends last minute last night, I forgot to put in an order for Age of Conan CE. Was hoping to get in on a late order or something today, but GoGamer.com is down for me. :whistle2:(

::edit::
Damn, finally loaded, and it's back up to $39.99. I was really looking forward to those extras.

Guess I'll just sit and wait for it to come around again, and next time, not put it off a few days.

[quote name='Monroeski']fuck fuck fuck, first thing I realized when I woke up this morning was that when we decided to go out with some friends last minute last night, I forgot to put in an order for Age of Conan CE. Was hoping to get in on a late order or something today, but GoGamer.com is down for me. :whistle2:(

::edit::
Damn, finally loaded, and it's back up to $39.99. I was really looking forward to those extras.

Guess I'll just sit and wait for it to come around again, and next time, not put it off a few days.[/QUOTE]
Conan is still showing up as 9.90 for me.

Hmmm the PS3 refurbished is tempting. Does anyone know what model that is and if GoGamer has good refurbished systems?

[quote name='jason506']Conan is still showing up as 9.90 for me.[/QUOTE]
More accurately, it is showing up as $9.90 again. When I posted the first time, there was no Madness active, so everything was normal price; however, now that a new Madness is up and AoC is part of it, it is now showing as $9.90.

Will buy tonight once I look at what else is new.

bread's done
Back