X-men Origins : Wolverine Preorder Level Code Free

Photomotoz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
CODES IN IMAGES BELOW.

I have a bunch of codes ( 20+ PS3 and 40+ 360) for the Weapon X Arena level that was given out for pre-order.

EDIT : Images Posted Below. Just click a bunch for a huge image. I HAVE POSTED ALL CODES I HAVE, THANKS.

This :

UPDATE MORE CODES :

PS3

PS3

Xbox 360

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you mind if I asked for 2 XBOX 360, one for me and one for my friend who got screwed by GameStop because they didn't give him a code

If not two, one is good enough. Thanks in advance! Just happy your nice enough to give them away rather then sell them out like some eBay dealers.

Thanks a ton dude! Took the 3rd down on the right for PS3.
I told my friend about it and he used the 2nd Down on the right for PS3.

Also, the last one on the Right for PS3 was used by somebody, thought I'd give a heads up.

I love this game and was gutted when I found out you had to pre order it to get the codes. Please! could you send me one for the 360, and I know this sounds dumb, but where do I actually enter the code? thanks

[quote name='JamacianPirateJuice']I love this game and was gutted when I found out you had to pre order it to get the codes. Please! could you send me one for the 360, and I know this sounds dumb, but where do I actually enter the code? thanks[/QUOTE]

Enter it on the xbox the same place you put codes for live points in.
I always enter mine on the site https://live.xbox.com/en-US/accounts/RedeemToken.aspx or go to xbox.com, sign in, select xbox live then select xbox live marketplace. Where it says my account go to redeem code.

Could i have one for the Xbox 360 please. :cool:

If you do thanks tonnes :D

Thanks, I got the PS3 code starting with K9M2.
And a friend just used a 360 code starting with KJ2BH.

Thanks, I used the code on the bottom right of the set of 8 (T4T9M) for the XBOX.

Also the set of 10 XBOX 360 codes have all been used.

bread's done
Back