Bread Time OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugamer_X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
No surprises on the Leno finale
, but a nice show overall. Leno seemed really sad during the last breaks. Crazy day, need sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shits about to hit the fan. :whee:

I thought the thunderstorm that is going on right now is strong, the next one looks even worse. The only smiley I can think to use is :fridge:.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why did you watch a Jay Leno taping? :|

Well, at least you got to see Conan.[/QUOTE]

Because he's not as terrible as pretentious douchebags make him out to be? Conan was great too.

[quote name='Maklershed']Leno/Ferguson/Daly/Kimmel = terrible

Conan = awesome

Letterman = was cool but is losing it fast[/QUOTE]

I think you left out Jimmy Fallon.

[quote name='dcfox']I think you left out Jimmy Fallon.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen his show yet. (except for a clip of Morgan Webb and The Beastie Boys)

[quote name='Mojimbo']No, Leno and his writers are godawful.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='Maklershed']Leno/Ferguson/Daly/Kimmel = terrible

Conan = awesome

Letterman = was cool but is losing it fast[/QUOTE]

This too. Although I honestly have never seen enough of Ferguson or Kimmel to give them a fair judging. Daly was better when he was still on MTV (I hate to admit that at one point I actually liked watching MTV).

[quote name='dcfox']I think you left out Jimmy Fallon.[/QUOTE]

He's pretty meh , but he's still a better late night talk show host then he is a comedian/actor. Several people have mentioned not to write off Fallon yet , since Conan's first couple years weren't that great either. I say Fallon should be written off simply because he's Jimmy Fallon.

[quote name='Moxio']I hope RFG multiplayer gets its act together and stops kicking people out for now good reason.[/QUOTE]

Are you guys playing the demo?

I just picked up a copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma at hastings. I've wanted that ever since I got my PS3.

Conan/Ferguson = Awesome. Fallon = Watchable when Ferguson's in reruns. Leno/Letterman = Tired. Daly = Sometimes good music guests, otherwise unwatchable.

Fallon recently had a dance challenge video contest, and Henson Studios submitted a few hysterical Muppet videos for it, complete with the music remixed with the "manah-manah" theme in the background.

Wow that movie sucked.

sean, lets play
card-red-15-04.png

[quote name='seanr1221']Did you finish downloading the demo?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Let me rock this Score Attack in Rez and I'll join you.

Letterman is a way better interviewer than Leno But Leno does a way better monolog and skits.

I mena, human pet tricks. Still?

Conan/Ferguson ftw Banky!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Letterman is a way better interviewer than Leno But Leno does a way better monolog and skits.

I mena, human pet tricks. Still?

Conan/Ferguson ftw Banky![/QUOTE]
Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back