Mana Khemia Limited Edition (1,000) Premium Boxset

McNutsack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This is the game that came with the music cd, mini poster, and ridiculously expensive figure(figurine?) of a cute schoolgirl.

If interested, PM me with offers, or questions, or for pix if needed.

The whole box is SEALED. Never touched. Never played. I barely even looked at it, that's how mint it is. The UPS box it arrived in was opened to make sure they gave me the correct order, and then I sealed that UPS box and put it in my closet.

Haha, yeah, I am trying to sell it. Although I admit, I havent tried very hard , only posted this topic last year. I'm not that greedy. A lot of people on ebay are selling it for $150 - 180. I don't want that much.

I just want what people think is fair. It's just a game and a sexiii schoolgirl figurine and some other stuff. It has no value to me, sitting in my closet, inside it's original UPS box. It's time for me to find a good home for it! Before the game becomes irrelevant and people stop caring about it...even more than they probably already have : D

[quote name='slidecage']LOL i should dump mine on ebay found 3 of them in my basement this weekend[/QUOTE]

Worth a try. Although they arent selling very well on ebay. This is because every one stockpiled on these super limited edition versions with the intentions of selling them on ebay for a profit. And because of this, ebay is littered with so many of them, that most of them just get neglected.

I wouldnt expect to get more than $110 anymore. Still a profit, but definitely not something I'd stockpile up on just with the intentions of selling.

bread's done
Back