the Bankruptcy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']I'd like to slap the retard who OK'd this fucking mission.

:wall:[/QUOTE]Which one?

---

e3xbox242.jpg

:drool:

I hope they don't halfass it.

I hope the new Pearl Jam material kicks ass. I will be asleep by the time the Tonight Show comes on, but I got that DVR going.

Is PJ playing tonight?

~~~

My father keeps insiting that I go to companies and personally ask for a job, even to drive to Huntsville. Also that he hopes that I am not just using the internet to apply for jobs. This is a major setback in trying to get the internet.

Home from school and done with homework for now. I'm incredibly tired for only being awake for around 12 hours.

It looks like I didn't miss any E3 news since I only have a PS3. Nothing good out for that today.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Nothing really. I just can't stand the "green culture" that's becoming more and more prevalent these days. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I noticed that in your sig earlier today. It's like you said, it's the culture that seems to come with "going green" as opposed to the act of. I don't care if you want to plant a tree and use bio-fuels but that doesn't give you the right to the fast lane at 55mph.

8:16 PM - munch_q: At Auburn, we used to see, like, 4 Indians dudes living in one bedroom apartments.
8:16 PM - munch_q: I guarantee they saw, and smelled, each others nuts on a daily basis.

[quote name='Liquid 2']
Nothing really. I just can't stand the "green culture" that's becoming more and more prevalent these days. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Hi-5!

[quote name='munch']Says the Arab that's going to live with 2 other dudes in 840 square feet :cool:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I hate to break it to you Liquid/Munch it's like that everywhere.

80% of my (300) workers are Indian, and they all live like that.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Do you fantasize about owning a giant pickup truck, dathbudge.
[/QUOTE]

Nope. I like hybrid cars and fuel efficient, "green" cars.

The problem I have with the "green" movement is the people who are complete hypocrites and go to these extremes to prove how "green" they are, but in actually they are doing nothing to help the environment at all.

One of the teachers at my school is mad obsessed about Twilight. She's compared Edward's version that was leaked on the internet to Twilight.
It's kinda sad for a 40 year old woman to be obsessed with it.

Also I had a second grade boy reading Twilight.

o_O

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why did I buy this stupid arc welder? #-o[/QUOTE]

Just go to the junk yard one day after a shitty week and buy something big and metal to cut to shreds with it. Breaking shit is always fun and the bigger the object/more the flames the more fun it is.

I wouldn't say the ones I know are too cheap. They're all grad students (mostly in pharm or biotech), but because they're students they can only work 20 hours a week, and the only places that will hire them are PT on-campus places like my work, so they're making minimum wage, and the rent here is, for example, $1300 for a 1BR, so they have to live 4-6 people or they can't pay to live here.

Some of them live more comfortable but they move into the crime-ridden neighborhoods of the city.

[quote name='Liquid 2']People who go to Renfairs may be more terrifying than cosplayers at anime conventions.[/QUOTE]

LOL, you've not met any Civil War reenactors. :shock: They are nuts and make those society for creative anachronism people look normal.

All this South Park reminds me I need to copy my friend's library since he has nearly every season. Maybe I'll buy him the one or two he's missing so I can complete my own, too.

I love those giant turkey legs they have a ren fairs, even if they aren't period accurate.

Oh and i want in on this 1 vs 100 indians game.

[quote name='manthing']My Xbox is dying.

:whistle2:(

There's a weird green thing happening. The GPU is fucked.[/QUOTE]
That's exactly what my launch model did before RRoD.

Alright, God of War II is gone. Someone must want Katamari Damacy? And didn't someone say they'd buy Crackdown for $10 after the Inufaye thing? Hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back