FS: Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360)- Highest Bid by 11:59 PM 6/4 Gets It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsmooth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I will be selling my played-once copy of Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360) to whomever the highest bidder is by 11:59 PM EST on 6/4. Add $5 to the winning bid to account for shipping costs. I accept payments via Paypal only. The game comes complete with the disc, box, and instruction manual. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask them and good luck!

MINIMUM BID INCREASE= $0.25

Current Winning Bid= $26 by
Tubakerhttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=97129

Last edited by a moderator:
ok if hes going by the timestamp, then we got a good 3 hours left. Too bad ill be done work and wont be checking back, so have fun bidding. But just in case, 17.01!

[quote name='tankass']ok if hes going by the timestamp, then we got a good 3 hours left. Too bad ill be done work and wont be checking back, so have fun bidding. But just in case, 17.01![/QUOTE]
It's actually tommorow. It's says 11:59 PM on June 4th so therefor tommorow right before twelve (I don't know which timezone though)

[quote name='tankass']ok if hes going by the timestamp, then we got a good 3 hours left. Too bad ill be done work and wont be checking back, so have fun bidding. But just in case, 17.01![/QUOTE]
Two can play this game 17.02

[quote name='tankass']Good catch MikeHoncho. Time to up the ante at 17.04! at this rate itll be 19.45 in no time![/QUOTE]
lol :applause:

bump

To clarify: This ends at 11:59 EST tomorrow.

Also to prevent the $0.01 bumps I'm implementing a minimum $.25 increase per bump.

Thanks!

[quote name='djsmooth']bump

To clarify: This ends at 11:59 EST tomorrow.

Also to prevent the $0.01 bumps I'm implementing a minimum $.25 increase per bump.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Was waiting for that lol
17.50 to make my bid valid :p.

Heres my boredom bid just because everyone else is doing the smart thing and waiting till 12. $18. A whole .25 more than I needed to.

[quote name='tankass']Heres my boredom bid just because everyone else is doing the smart thing and waiting till 12. $18. A whole .25 more than I needed to.[/QUOTE]
I'm totally not one of them I'm bidding aggressively :p

forgive my threadjacking, but this is ridiculous, some people are SELLING RE5 for $30 or less SHIPPED on some threads.

I don't understand people when it comes to bidding; it's like they go into some frenzy where they HAVE to win, even if they end up paying more than what they could've had it for somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back