Walmart.com B2G1 Free 360 Greatest Hits (Featured on Xbox Live)

Guidrage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just saw this on Xbox Live but have not seen any post or anything.

It just says B2G1 Free 360 Greatest Hits (with new Greatest Hits box art) titles include:
Army of Two
Battlefield 2
Bad Company
Burnout Paradise
Fight Night Round 3
Forza 2
Gears of War
Mass Effect
Viva Pinata

Havent seen anything on walmart.com but it should be up soon.

If true (and it certainly sounds plausable) I might just pick up Burnout Paradise, Battlefield: Bad Company & Mass Effect.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm tempted to grab army of two, burnout, and either battlefield 2 or fight night. I love b2g1.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='sml_mndz']is this instore also or nah?![/QUOTE]

Online only. :roll:

On another note, though I saw this on XBL as well, I've been looking around the site and have yet to see anything on it yet...

if folks go to video game section, then click on featured specials, it is about half way down the page...its being sold as overall package in this specials section, so if you look at the individual games on the site, you won't see mention of the deal....it also looks to be online only....

Xbox 360 has Platinum Hits not Greatest Hits. Why do people refer to all Player's Choice & Platinum Hits as Greatest Hits?

Here is the text-only link. Just copy and paste it to your browser:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11060348

[quote name='blefed']http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11060348

4.97 for shipping + Tax. Kills the deal.[/QUOTE]

It's not that bad. If you include Gears of War in the trio, which most places still sell for $30, you actually come out fairly well. You gain another dollar since they're actually selling the bundle for $39.

For people having trouble finding the deal, go to http://www.walmart.com/video-games, scroll down and look at the left for the grey "Special Offers" header, and then click on "Game Value Bundles". "Buy 2 get 1 Free* on Select Xbox 360 Titles " will be in list.

[quote name='freshzen']Xbox 360 has Platinum Hits not Greatest Hits. Why do people refer to all Player's Choice & Platinum Hits as Greatest Hits?[/QUOTE]

Why do you care? I call them zippy zoom zooms.

[quote name='freshzen']Xbox 360 has Platinum Hits not Greatest Hits. Why do people refer to all Player's Choice & Platinum Hits as Greatest Hits?[/QUOTE]

Just to piss you off.

[quote name='shoe478']Why do you care? I call them zippy zoom zooms.[/QUOTE]

Thats funny as hell right there. Well said, my friend.

zippy zoom zooms - that's great - I think I may actually call them that from now on!

BTW - GET Battlefield Bad Company - it is COMPLETELY worth it. Once you see buildings become smoking skeletons of their former selves, it's hard to look at other games (COD4) and notice how that small, wooden crate over there is somehow grenade-resistant...and how silly that is.

Haha at "small, wooden crate over there is somehow grenade resistant". It's so true, I love battlefield: bad company. I can't wait for the sequel.
151l1259.jpg

Want Gears of War and Bad Company, just can't pick a third one. Already have Army of Two and Mass Effect. Any recommendations? I don't like racing games, should I get Fight Night or Viva Pinata? Or maybe just a second copy of Gears as Trade fodder?

Get Burnout Paradise if you don't have it. Best game in the bunch.

[quote name='crazy blain']Get Burnout Paradise if you don't have it. Best game in the bunch.[/QUOTE]

He just said he doesn't like racing games. Zoom zoom zoom!

bread's done
Back