What makes Morgan Webb so hot?

dpatel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have seen quite a few people on message boards who seem to love Morgan Webb. She is beginning to grow on me as well. I just got the channel with XPlay ever since it switched to TechTV. When I first saw her, I didn't think much of her, but the more I watch it, the more I like her. Does the fact that she hosts a VIDEOGAME show make her hotter?

I think thats whats its all about . because its about games and she is an alegged gamer they think she is the bomb. but i think if they had Bea Arthur hosting people would think shes hot cuz she plays games.
Shes not the most beautiful woman in the world but i think she hotter that the so called hottest girl gamer that was in the magazine a couple moinths ago.
with all that said , I think I'd hit it.

I bet if she hosted any other non-gaming show, less of the same gamers would like her. I would also hit it however.

She has such a devout following on this site (and likely around the internet) because she is somewhat attractive, exudes a "girl next door" type of aura, and because she host a videogame show.

Of course, many of the devout fans fail to realize that a great deal of this comes from the imaginary realm that is TV.
Most women that are 7's could magically become 8-9's if they had a staff of make-up artists and image consultants working with them on a regular basis.
The fact that the TV persona that Tech TV has crafted seems somewhat approachable helps to add on to the fixation that some of these people have.

She has a nice rack. But there is something about Morgan Webb that makes me want to put my hands on her hips for some reason. Maybe it's cuz she's the hottest on the channel and she seems like the "Girl Next Door" and seems like someone you could hang out with. just my 2 cents. I thought the hottest girl gamer was hotter though.

[quote name='m_d_amore']I think thats whats its all about . because its about games and she is an alegged gamer they think she is the bomb. but i think if they had Bea Arthur hosting people would think shes hot cuz she plays games.
Shes not the most beautiful woman in the world but i think she hotter that the so called hottest girl gamer that was in the magazine a couple moinths ago.
with all that said , I think I'd hit it.[/quote]

The hottest Girl Gamer in EGM was a joke. I mean it looked like they just went out to the steet, asked any of the random sluts that happened to be standing around if they liked videogames, and then just wrote up the story and took a picture. Of course, I've never really had much faith in the normalcy of anyone who actually defines themselves as a "hardcore gamer"

[quote name='JSweeney']She has such a devout following on this site (and likely around the internet) because she is somewhat attractive, exudes a "girl next door" type of aura, and because she host a videogame show.

Of course, many of the devout fans fail to realize that a great deal of this comes from the imaginary realm that is TV.
Most women that are 7's could magically become 8-9's if they had a staff of make-up artists and image consultants working with them on a regular basis.
The fact that the TV persona that Tech TV has crafted seems somewhat approachable helps to add on to the fixation that some of these people have.[/quote]

TV does make a big difference. If you were to see her off-camera she would look pretty different. Most of the "hot" women on TV normally don't look much hotter than some people you see at the mall or at school.

gay8.jpg

technically no (it is about a girl after all, despite what you said in a thread long ago)

but yea it is pretty stupid and will inspire flames as soon as MWL shows up.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Scrubking posted a pic from eBaum's World? *gasp* Hell hath just frozen over.[/quote]

Extrememe circumstances demand extreme measures. :wink:

[quote name='magilacudy']Personally I don't get why some people would put huge unflattering pics of her in their sig.[/quote]

Ignorant Adolescence

^^^^agreed.

The only thing that makes her a little better is the fact that she's into video games. I personally wouldn't go after her if I saw her on the street and didn't know who she was.

[quote name='PapiChullo']The only thing that makes her a little better is the fact that she's into video games. [/quote]

Unless you have met her and spent time with her there is no way of knowing if she is really into gaming. For all we know her gaming job is just paying the bills.

Just cause someone works as a janitor doesn't mean they love cleaning toilets.

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='PapiChullo']The only thing that makes her a little better is the fact that she's into video games. [/quote]

Unless you have met her and spent time with her there is no way of knowing if she is really into gaming. For all we know her gaming job is just paying the bills.

Just cause someone works as a janitor doesn't mean they love cleaning toilets.[/quote]

Ok, fine then, she's not hot at all.

[quote name='JSweeney']The hottest Girl Gamer in EGM was a joke. I mean it looked like they just went out to the steet, asked any of the random sluts that happened to be standing around if they liked videogames, and then just wrote up the story and took a picture. [/quote]

[Had to post]

"What's up, baby? .....what's up, sluts!"

/Clerks

[quote name='jaykrue']I'm surprise this thread has gone through 2 pages w/o MWL saying anything (positive or negative)[/quote]

...and now we KNOW that he'll turn up within the next hour. Great job. :wink:

Personally, I've been attracted to her since she was on TSS...I actually liked her better there, but I can live with Morgan on X-Play.

Now, if anyone wants to talk about Sarah Lane... :D

Kevin Rose is SUCH a lucky bastard...

Nope. Shes still not! You only like her cause she plays games and you THINK you might have a chance to hit it because YOU ARE THE KING of games right? Here my timeless advice. Take a bath, shave, wash your nasty hair, get out of your parents basment! You dirty bum! Go outside!

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Nope. Shes still not! You only like her cause she plays games and you THINK you might have a chance to hit it because YOU ARE THE KING of games right? Here my timeless advice. Take a bath, shave, wash your nasty hair, get out of your parents basment! You dirty bum! Go outside![/quote]

Bitter much? :D

not, she kinda looks like a drugy, especially back in the day she used to be in the screen savers or whatever....but i dont know thats just my opinion.

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='PapiChullo']The only thing that makes her a little better is the fact that she's into video games. [/quote]

Just cause someone works as a janitor doesn't mean they love cleaning toilets.[/quote]

Hey SK, are you double-insulting MWL since he's a janitor, or was that coincidence? Anyways, she isn't too great looking, and if anyone has seen Xplay, I don't know how anyone can think she's much of a gamer due to her poor taste in games.

[quote name='st0neface'][quote name='BigNick']I woulnt't kick her out of bed.[/quote]

Of course you wouldn't, look at that avatar...potato.[/quote]
And you would?
But the potato joke never gets old :lol:

[quote name='spoo'][quote name='st0neface'][quote name='BigNick']I woulnt't kick her out of bed.[/quote]

Of course you wouldn't, look at that avatar...potato.[/quote]
And you would?
But the potato joke never gets old :lol:[/quote]

She wouldn't be in my bed in the first place, I personally can't stand her.

I'd tap morgan webb in my sleep. Hell, if you were to give me a case of beer and 50 bucks i'll tap a gas pump. But whether Morgan Webb is a gamer or whatever who gives a shit

I personally don't find her that hot. A big rack and make-up doesn't make someone instantly hot in my book (although I admit it certainly doesn't hurt).

I think she is highly annoying. Everytime she starts talking I want to cringe. How hard is it to read a script well? I don't know if Tech TV put her at X Play because she wasn't that great on the Screen Savers or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's only on X Play because she didn't bring anything to the table at TSS and would be perfect for the type of people drooling over her in threads like this. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't play games at all and is only on the show to give people something relatively hot to look at.

Is She gorgeous ? Yes, but she is also smart and funny which compliments that wonderful character she posesses. I dont just find her great just because she looks good but because of all her qualities.

Personally, I've been attracted to her since she was on TSS...I actually liked her better there, but I can live with Morgan on X-Play.

Most fans of TSS Morgan feel slightly betrayed by X-Play, I think. It reminds me of when your favorite band hits the big time, and you go around telling all your friends about how you knew them back when. Before they "sold out." Its easy to get caught up in your personal feelings, instead of being happy for their success. Morgan was very good for The Screen Savers, she contributed a lot to the show, but The Screen Savers was even better for Morgan. TSS gave her an oppertunity, and when the promotion came up, she chose to accept it. It was her choice.

ted008-Morgan_Webb@TSS.jpg

[quote name='st0neface'][quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='PapiChullo']The only thing that makes her a little better is the fact that she's into video games. [/quote]

Hey SK, are you double-insulting MWL since he's a janitor, or was that coincidence? Anyways, she isn't too great looking, and if anyone has seen Xplay, I don't know how anyone can think she's much of a gamer due to her poor taste in games.[/quote]

I still don't understand what everyone's problem is with my Job ? The only
reason i work the shit hole job I do is so I can afford college that's it . It's not a life long career goal as soon as I'm done with school i'm quitting . Apparently i'm the only person that's ever had to work a crap job to put themselves through school. I guess mommy and daddy paid your way well lucky you !

[quote name='MorganWebbLover'][quote name='st0neface'][quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='PapiChullo']The only thing that makes her a little better is the fact that she's into video games. [/quote]

Hey SK, are you double-insulting MWL since he's a janitor, or was that coincidence? Anyways, she isn't too great looking, and if anyone has seen Xplay, I don't know how anyone can think she's much of a gamer due to her poor taste in games.[/quote]

I still don't understand what everyone's problem is with my Job ? The only
reason i work the shit hole job I do is so I can afford college that's it . It's not a life long career goal as soon as I'm done with school i'm quitting . Apparently i'm the only person that's ever had to work a crap job to put myself through school. I guess mommy and daddy paid your way well lucky you ![/quote]

Well, not all of us. Some of us were smart enough and worked hard enough in High School to earn ourselves 4-year full ride scholarships.
That's what I did, and I don't doubt that a few others here did the same.

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']I still don't understand what everyone's problem is with my Job ? The only
reason i work the shit hole job I do is so I can afford college that's it . It's not a life long career goal as soon as I'm done with school i'm quitting . Apparently i'm the only person that's ever had to work a crap job to put themselves through school. I guess mommy and daddy paid your way well lucky you ![/quote]

Hey, good for you man. Gotta respect a guy who'll pay for his own education, despite his poor taste in women :wink:

Seriously though, good job bro

I think its rather funny that almost everything MWL post here is to fuck with people, but if you do the same to him, he goes ape-shit. I didn't get a scholarship, my parents aren't paying for me to go to school, and I'm not going to have a crap job. Thats why I'll be going into basic training for the Coast Guard in just over 2 weeks. I make money, have a job I'll be proud to have on a resume, and they'll pay for me to go to school.

bread's done
Back