Colored OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to buy 10, MS and Sony never saw that coming!!!:whee:

--------

Post again just cause it's cool:

seriouslunch_conan.jpg

Damn, i can't believe David Carradine is dead.

I knew that Conan background looked familiar when i saw it last Monday.

He doesn't post in the OTT, wolve11. Its okay. Oh, and :grouphug: [quote name='JolietJake']Damn, i can't believe David Carradine is dead.

I knew that Conan background looked familiar when i saw it last Monday.[/QUOTE]It just looks like regular ass stained glass. :whistle2:|

[quote name='tiredfornow']He doesn't post in the OTT, wolve11. Its okay. Oh, and :grouphug: It just looks like regular ass stained glass. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
I've been trying to figure out all week what it reminded me of, it just seemed kind of familiar looking.

Dude I was in Florida, I couldn't PM you back through my phone.

I got hit with the some type of super pepperspray. It is one step below bear spray (which will blind you). That shit sucked.

[quote name='tiredfornow']It just looks like regular ass stained glass. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

You either lack imagination, or never played Super Mario World...or both.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You either lack imagination, or never played Super Mario World...or both.[/QUOTE]

But, it's not all SMW.

[quote name='Wolve11']Dude I was in Florida, I couldn't PM you back through my phone.

I got hit with the some type of super pepperspray. It is one step below bear spray (which will blind you). That shit sucked.[/QUOTE]

You should've just drove down and answered me in person, it's only an hourish drive from Jacksonville.

[quote name='TheRock88']I mainly bought RFG for the multiplayer but damn, the single player is pretty good too.[/QUOTE]
I like the single player too. I just wish I had more than 10 minute increments to play the game.

I can't imagine why David Carradine would have killed himself. Dude seemed like the most chill person on earth, plus his career seemed to be on an upswing ever since kill bill. Just doesn't make sense.

[quote name='st0neface']You should've just drove down and answered me in person, it's only an hourish drive from Jacksonville.[/QUOTE]

I drove through Jacksonville, but I was in Melbourne. I was looking to find someone with HotshotX's address so I could pour gasoline in his yard in the shape of a ~ and then light it when he comes home at night.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You either lack imagination, or never played Super Mario World...or both.[/QUOTE]I don't think of video games 24/7, dude. And there are Mario 1/3 references, too.

I'm so sure you saw it and said "That looks like a bunch of jumbled up Super Mario stages! Crazy!" :roll:

nah the contract was for the pepperspray this time, not for the taser.....Taser = 5 seconds of pain, pepperspray = 1 hour of pain + whenever it got wet it reactivated.... It sucked bad. Wish I could've gotten tasered though.

I got to watch our boarding team members get pepper sprayed, then lead them to barrels filled with water for them to dunk their faces. That was a good time.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wolve...If I really like the game I buy it...simple as that. Any extras I get are simply that...extras.[/QUOTE]

LP: Hey babe, I'm going to spend $75 on this video game with action figure.

Mrs. LP: But can't we get this game for free?

LP: Yea, but it doesn't have this action figure...and I have to support the company....

Mrs. LP: How about you support your family?

Little LP: Daddy can I play with your transformers?

LP: No! Go play with your Go-bots.

[quote name='Wolve11']LP: Hey babe, I'm going to spend $75 on this video game with action figure.

LP: Yea, but it doesn't have this action figure...and I have to support the company....

LP: No! Go play with your Go-bots.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure you can't talk about Linkin's family life without getting some form of repercussion.

[quote name='Wolve11']LP: Hey babe, I'm going to spend $75 on this video game with action figure.

LP: No! Go play with your Go-bots.[/QUOTE]

Want to know what's even dumber about him buying the game for the figure?

You can buy the figure by itself in stores or online. The figure isn't exclusive in any way.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I'm pretty sure you can't talk about Linkin's family life without getting some form of repercussion.[/QUOTE]

If I get banned from CAG before I deploy, I'll come back as a different person with a completely different IP since I'm moving...so I'm not worried.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You're so cool Wolve, when I grow up I want to be just like you.[/QUOTE]

Proof that even StinkinLinkin doesn't consider himself an adult.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You're so cool Wolve, when I grow up I want to be just like you.[/QUOTE]

wow....
Well at least you admit your immaturity.
I think you nailed it on the head there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back