Xbox Live 48-Hour Free Trial Subscription Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussellC

CAGiversary!
Not sure if they still work. I've had some of them for a while.

1. K3JC8-RG39H-DBRJW-6G4VD-H4H6B (Gears of War)
2. JPKP7-B8WW9-KJ6KG-FMP3H-683WD (Lost Planet)
3. MD3KB-F7RHW-PRJ7F-738HH-KK823 (Crackdown)
4. D6CPH-49DXF-88VF7-RW6JR-2VTPY (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter)
5. H6WHX-4GQ9W-D3XDP-CGB6T-KKXWG (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas)
6. K49M7-X29H3-JKPDB-GY229-G76TQ (Fable II)
7. K33T2-C9D3H-JQW63-9VJWX-24PYB (Gears of War 2)
8. PJ6RT-43V7P-JJJCT-474QK-XCKMJ (Call of Duty World at War)
9. DD273-KBFB4-B24M4-CTV3P-HQK46 (Xbox Newsletter)
10. GKP23-V22D8-4RH8V-Y6RW8-HDMBY (Fight Night Round 4)
11. XFH7F-Q3493-GBWG6-PMVY2-Q6QWB (Tom Clancy's EndWar)

Last edited by a moderator:
the xbox newsletter,call of duty,fable 2 and tom clancy rainbow six ones didnt work. I dont know about the rest.

Hey, I have been a member here for a while and even posted a few deals. Any chance of me getting one 48 hour code? PM me if you have an extra code laying around. Thanks. I also just read the whole thread carefully and found the link to official request thread, and posted there too.

THIS XBOX LIVE ISH IS KILLING ME MAN. CAN'T GET THROUGH CAUSE I DON'T HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION CODE TO USE. IM ON THE ORIGINAL X-BOX And want to play halo 2 live and show someone what's up. all the codes i enter that i have found are in use or invalid. And I see all these guys that have had it before wanting to get codes from people. let the people who've never played get them first. You didn't hear what DMX said (stop being greedy and give to the needy)? So whoever has a subscription code i can use let me get it. E-mail it to me at [email protected] I been up for hours trying to play halo2 online. Im sleepy fammo but i love halo to much. Wish I could afford 360. Laid off like a lot of other people. BUT GET AT ME WITH THAT CODE AND E-MAIL IT DON'T POST IT UP CAUSE THE FEINS IS WATCHING.

Yo /m\ i just tried to use that code on my original x-box and it says it's already in use. I wonder who snatched it. Cause they sure ain't post that they are using it. Will i ever get to play x-box live in my lifetime /m\? Holla at me. Vandolizer

And it's not showing my profile pic. How do i make my profile picture show up like the other posts? Check my page out to see my picture album everybody. It's me. Vandolizer

and my fault screwkick i was refering to you when i was saying /m\ in my previous posts. I guess i should have looked a little close. Get at me screw, show some love in here. $vandolizer$

Hate to be just another prick asking for a trial code, but I just fixed my RRoD'd console, and I'm looking to try out World at War on Live. If anyone could PM me one, I'd be eternally grateful.

Cheers

can some 1 please send me a 1 month or lik a 48 hour code i wanna play ova spring break my email is soxsfan97at yahoo.com:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back