Pre-Order Spore GA, get Original Spore 75% off (great for people who got EA cards)

munkapotamus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
EA store listing of the game with promo spelled out.

$29.95

Pre-Order the packaged version of Spore™ Galactic Adventures and get:
  • Free Shipping!*
  • 75% off the original SPORE!**
    Add both games to your shopping cart to see the discount!
Galactic adventures is 30, and spore is 40.... by getting 75% (30$ off), it's like you're buying spore now, and getting GA for free.

Also, if you got a bunch of those half price sims cards from best buy (or PMd them at walmart), this deal works out to be amazing.... if you like spore. Here's thread for the BB deal

Free shipping from EA store is still running right now (dads and grads free shipping, INCLUDES EXPEDITED).

Good luck and enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it essentially makes the game and expansion cost only $20 if you got the cards on sale from BestBuy. You can choose to get Spore digitally but the expansion is only available in a physical package.

If you choose to get Spore digitally, do they let you download it immediately? I'd assume if you get physical copies of both you wouldn't get spore until GA is released since they would ship together.

its like 40 bucks, Im thinkin about biting since I have 150 in credit coming once my EA cards get here. Im thinking 55 for Fight Night Round 4, and the sims 3 and spore or switch one for the new tiger woods

Yes you can download Spore digitally right away. That way you just have to wait for the expansion pack.

Might get in on this, ea cards rock for this sorta stuff.
151l1259.jpg

Yes, although they relaxed the install limit to something generous like 5. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I bought spore galactic edition used from HPB for $20 - and logging on says "the registration number could not be validated" does that mean the previous user used up all the installs? and can I then go back and un-use the security code installs? I'm thinking about just returning it and doing this instead.

[quote name='SqueeMK2']If you choose to get Spore digitally, do they let you download it immediately? I'd assume if you get physical copies of both you wouldn't get spore until GA is released since they would ship together.
random.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately I think you have to wait until th official release. But I could be wrong?

bread's done
Back