SotC PS2

Anywhere; try pawn shops. There's millions of these discs lying around so it shouldn't be too hard to find a cheap copy.

And if you want it new, then just buy it new; it shouldn't be more than 20 bucks.

Niche game my furry stone ass.

Yeah, it's $19.99 new now almost everywhere. You may get lucky and find it used at a Rogers for $14.99, and with their BOGO, it's a good deal.

really? well, i've been to three stores so far (eb, walmart, and TRU) and they don't seem to have any copies...

i imagine i'll find one sooner or later, but it shouldn't be this difficult. =/

I just picked up a copy at Best Buy the other day when I went to pick up my $9.99 360 games. $20. You might be able to find it cheaper if you *really* look, but is all that effort worth $5?

Save yourself some trouble use the phone to call around a few EBs, Future Shop, Best Buy. They all have computers to check stock and you can cover a lot of stores very quickly. All their numbers are on their website under store locator.

i find lots of thses at EBgames for 9.99 used.... new is probably 19.99...

there are plenty of these, unlike some of the rare ps2 games...

I bought a new copy from Super Store for $5.

Also, Block Buster has a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal on used PS2 games. The one outside my house had them for $10.

[quote name='ducksoda7']I bought a new copy from Super Store for $5. [/QUOTE]

Was this recently? If so, it must be a YMMV-type thing. I was at a Superstore here in Winnipeg and saw a copy of the game still marked as $19.99.

[quote name='Jucifer']Was this recently? If so, it must be a YMMV-type thing. I was at a Superstore here in Winnipeg and saw a copy of the game still marked as $19.99.[/QUOTE]
That's weird, cause I live in Winnipeg too. I got mine from the one on Portage about a month and a half ago. It was the last copy too.

Your best bet now is to probably check out Blockbuster's Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion on used PS2 games. Try the one on Kenaston. I saw one there for $10. Also, they had a few other good ones like God of War 1 and 2, also for $10. Though it WAS a few weeks ago when I saw them.

bread's done
Back