Best Buy Summer Deals!

jpthe3

CAGiversary!
Sorry if posted and sorry if wrong section..I'm new.

img032a.jpg

[quote name='jpthe3']Sorry if posted and sorry if wrong section..I'm new.

img032a.jpg

[/QUOTE]

img032a.jpg

*Image fixed*

Thanks for sharing, dunno if it was posted before...

wow that's crazy cheap for infamous... I may have to borrow my buddy's ps3 and just buy this game. nice post btw.

[quote name='pasko']

*Image fixed*

Thanks for sharing, dunno if it was posted before...[/QUOTE]
Thanks got it working on my first reply! :D

Definitely go early and pick up Infamous!

$10 Patapon 2 looks good too, or maybe not, I don't keep up w/ PSP games.

SWEETNESS, 30 for Infamous and 15 for Resistance Retribution? Nice post, your the hero of my day and a candidate for the week.

"Free Mario Kart with purchase of a Wii" should not be $280. That's not free... that's $30.

Edit:
Yeah $279 looks to be the Canadian cost. $279 = $249 US

that Mario Kart bundle is not bad at all, it's just anyday now before the PS3 drop's in price I still have 1 year to claim it being defective as I had some issues with it....

[quote name='sadunk']"Free Mario Kart with purchase of a Wii" should not be $280. That's not free... that's $30.

Edit:
Yeah $279 looks to be the Canadian cost. $279 = $249 US[/QUOTE]

Ah maybe you two are right.

[quote name='sying']By the looks of the prices this looks like it is Canada only?[/QUOTE]

also why did you quote in being in Canada only?

Awesomeness...definitely putting reminders on my phone for Patapon 2, considering I'll never find it used anywhere due to being download only, and Infamous for $30 off is a steal only about a month after it launched. Hopefully it'll come with the Uncharted 2 code.

Edit: Durn it all, why must Canadians taunt us with awesome deals? :cry:

And hmm, I think Patapon 2 would work on my US PSP...same region after all. Perhaps worst case I could convince some CAGnadian to buy it, I PayPal, and he PMs me the DL code. A man can dream.

[quote name='sying']By the looks of the prices this looks like it is Canada only?[/QUOTE]

yeah dude I just searched on google for Canadian game prices and it linked me to Amazon where the original price for Infamous is 69.99.

The deal is Canadian.

[quote name='jpthe3']Canada huh?

If it is then whoops sorry, still a great deal for CAGnadians..Lol.[/QUOTE]

CAGnadians hahahaha:applause: That is hilarious :)

Well now that we are sure that it is Canadian, if anyone knows any friends up there that inFamous price, given current exchange, I think is about $27 US. I have a friend up there I might need to call unless we get word of a US deal coming soon.

Wait I thought Canadians called their BB FutureShop. I am wrong, are they two separate franchises or am I missing something here?

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']Wait I thought Canadians called their BB FutureShop. I am wrong, are they two separate franchises or am I missing something here?[/QUOTE]

They have both, which are owned by the same company. I have seen them in Canada right next to each other sometimes.

this is like 26$ for infamous when converted to us dollars.. SOMEONE IN CANADA NEEDS TO BUY A CRAPLOAD OF INFAMOUS FOR US USAers!!!!

Canada only? finally, we get some love up here! Will be waiting on that infamous deal....anyone know if it will be online too? Not really any BB in my area, just FS. :(

As for the BB=FS here, Stealthcat is correct, there is one company that owns both of them, so they pretty much have the same deals most of the time. Switching back and forth on their ad sales, it's pretty funny to see some times how they make it look like they are competing against each other.

Man, those are some great deals, especially for Canada. Resistance Retribution, Patapon 2, and Infamous are an absolute steal. Not bad on Rock Band and the various bundles. Wonder if something like this will work its way to US Best Buys.

Roooooooooooaaaaaaaaaad triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-- wait, I live in Kansas.

Let's see... Around $400 in gas, probably $100 in lodging, $50 in food.

But I'd save over $30 on Resistance: Retribution...

:whistle2:k

[quote name='hotrocks']this is like 26$ for infamous when converted to us dollars.. SOMEONE IN CANADA NEEDS TO BUY A CRAPLOAD OF INFAMOUS FOR US USAers!!!![/QUOTE]

With inFamous being that cheap in Canada, I'd be willing to pay a few extra bucks as a thank you if someone did do that, in addition to shipping and taxes and what not.

yea, a lot of those prices are bullcrap, like $9 for a CD...best buy sucks at summer deals, it seems
reminds me of microsoft :wall:

Damn, those are some good deals... too bad my brother already got inFamous already because that's the one game that I'd really like.

[quote name='evilguy69']yea, a lot of those prices are bullcrap, like $9 for a CD...best buy sucks at summer deals, it seems
reminds me of microsoft :wall:[/QUOTE]

I remember when cd's were $20.

bread's done
Back