Splinter Cell Conviction Pre-Order $44/$34 @GoGamer

MannishBoy

CAGiversary!
Saw this on an email this morning. 360 version for $44.90 (+$3 shipping), PC for $34.90.

Of course the have a ship date of 6/30/09 :roll: I think the last I've heard is Nov-Dec of this year. Doesn't look like they charge your card before it ships.

After the E3 videos, I'm really tempted. I'm not into stealth games but that looks fun.

EDIT: Both of these show "I" for international versions. Good catch by the_punisher. Also, the link I originally used said "expired" for me, so I might not have gotten the correct link. If it still doesn't work, just search.

Last edited by a moderator:
the (i) is for the pc version, so it probably wont matter at all.. normally the imports are better because they dont have to comply with all the US censorship crap..

I'm gonna wait 'til this one is actually out and price drops. Not really a fan of splinter cell right now.
151l1259.jpg

i have a feeling this will drop to 45, 50 a month or so after it comes out. with the amount of competition in game releases this fall it's pretty certain.

[quote name='malfuncti0n']i have a feeling this will drop to 45, 50 a month or so after it comes out. with the amount of competition in game releases this fall it's pretty certain.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't argue too much, but this did get a lot of hype out of E3. It was probably one of the 3 or 4 top games of the show.

[quote name='fyrflash1969']the (i) is for the pc version, so it probably wont matter at all.. normally the imports are better because they dont have to comply with all the US censorship crap..
random.jpg
[/QUOTE]
So does that mean more blood and explicit language in the game?:whistle2:s

[quote name='fyrflash1969']the (i) is for the pc version, so it probably wont matter at all.. normally the imports are better because they dont have to comply with all the US censorship crap..
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yea you are right imports are sometimes much better than the us versions because of the censorship, as long as its not bootleg version.

One thing that can suck about an imported game though is that European games sometimes have way more copy protection than US games. Like the infamous Starforce protection system is found in several games in Europe while the American version might just feature a simple disc check. Be careful. Starforce can really mess up your games sometimes.

bread's done
Back