The welcome back munch! OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, while masturbating, I heard a knock on my window and I thought it was thekeybladewars so I went out back with my boxers around my ankles and it was the landlord coming to give me a new filter for the A/C. I guess the doorbell didn't work but talk about :oops:. Good thing I didn't turn the light on before going out there. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did they ever find out what the other wreckage was from?[/QUOTE]
I don't know, probably a previous crash.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/08/miyamoto-flattered-not-worried-by-sony-microsoft-motion-contro/

:rofl:[/QUOTE]1-up you.

http://www.edge-online.com/news/nintendo-can-“win-over-the-halo-audience”
Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime has outlined the company’s growth strategy, which includes attracting hardcore gamers to the Wii in the near-term.

“We have near-term, mid-term and long-term opportunities,” the exec told CNET. “The near-term opportunity is the consumer who owns a PS3 or an Xbox 360 and has been bad-mouthing Wii to their friends. We can reach that consumer with games like The Conduit or Tiger Woods with Wii MotionPlus.

“We think we [can] win over the Halo audience with something like The Conduit, a multi-player, online, shooting experience, or Dead Space Extraction. And you know what? Once those people buy into Wii, they'll go buy Mario Kart or Wii Fit Plus."

Last week Fils-Aime said that the recently announced Super Mario Galaxy 2 is being designed primarily with core gamers in mind, unlike its predecessor.

The exec also told CNET about Nintendo's desire to capture mainstream consumers and those who don’t currently have an interest in gaming.

“The mid-term opportunity is the more mainstream consumer who saw Wii at a friend's house but just needs a little extra incentive to get into our game. That's what Wii MotionPlus and Wii Fit Plus and new Super Mario Bros. Wii will hopefully achieve.

“And the long-term opportunity is that person who currently says, 'I don't play videogames and I have no interest in playing videogames.'"
:lol:

Trolling, is trolling regardless of the content. That dude is on me like a fly on fly paper...I don't know why he's obsessed with me but that shit needs to stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked it up, they said the seat and such was from the Air France plane, but it was found floating with other debris not from the plane, which caused some initial confusion.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't know why he's obsessed with be but that shit needs to stop.[/QUOTE]

What is 'be but'?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Got to start off the day right Manthing...just making sure you are all awake...good catch Manthing, you win a cookie.[/QUOTE]

I'll never get that cookie, you lying sack of shit.

I like how I let my friend try out [PROTOTYPE] and all he did was pick up a car and run on the sidewalk smashing everybodys head in. #-o

Those are the same kind of people that ruin GTA by getting in a car, running over the same five people, and wasting all of your ammo on civilians or cops.
Causing chaos was only fun in San Andreas. And only in Las Venturas after stealing that monster truck from the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back