H: GoW 3 Beta Code, Linksys WRT54GL, more W: PP/Amzn Pmts, KZ3, MvC3, lots more

randomthinker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey all! I'm in the middle of rebuilding my trade list after a long hiatus. Sorry for the basic setup, but I'll try to make it easy to read quickly. So far not too much going on it; I need to take inventory and see what I want to part with.

I HAVE:
:hot: Gears of War 3 Beta Code/Epic Edition Bulletstorm bonuses
Linksys WRT54GL w/ DD-WRT custom firmware currently configured as wireless bridge for console - was using this for my 360 but have just upgraded to Wireless N
LaFonera FON Wifi-G w/ DD-WRT - was using this for my 360 before the Linksys :lol:
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - mint
Ghostbusters Amazon Slimer Edition goodies including light up keychain and embossed stickers (have statue too, but that will take a good offer ;))
More to come. . .

I WANT:

:bomb:Paypal/Amazon Payments:bomb:
Killzone 3:bomb:
Marvel vs Capcom 3
GBA Micro:cold:
LBP2
Kingdom Hearts: Re-Coded
Something interesting you have to offer

Thanks for reading! PM or post if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woops, just checked the memory stick again and it's SanDisk 4gb. my bad. I'll update it to reflect.
Ninja Gaiden II and Eternal Sonata are out, will upd.
@nnthomas - thanks for the offer but I have to decline

@jman: I've been watching ebay prices and I think I missed the peak... oh well. I'm looking for $55 + ship, or $60 all day with parcel post shipping. Counter offers welcome, I'm trying to be fair and yet not screw myself :p

CML for your flash drive stuff as i really need the flash drive and the other stuff would be cool.
also have u gave away the free 48 code yet
post in my thread

thx a bunch

Oh damn guess i was reading to fast i thought it said usb flash drive cause thats what i need. sori my bad dude, i was gonna get it all but since no flash drive nevermind then

thx a bunch and sori again

Word on the street is you need Bulletstorm disc to play GoW3 beta. Suspending trades on that code until I can confirm or deny, don't want people getting screwed.

bread's done
Back