Best Buy - Rolando for iPod Touch or iPhone FREE

it's been free for a long time it seems but i can never find the cards in store and i dont really want to ask someone for it since it's marked at $0

Thanks OP, I keep forgetting about these. I went over to BB today to pick up the Tiger Woods 2010 and found the cards on the register near the mp3 players. Asked the lady working the area and she told me to go ahead and take one. They still had several left. This is the BB in near Eastgate Mall, Cincinnati Ohio.

yeah i got it a while back. I picked it up o my sister she has a ipod touch i'm just jealous.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='theownerz']what the heck is rolando?[/QUOTE]

LocoRoco the way it should be played, with tilt control

Thanks for the deal, OP

[quote name='the_punisher']That's awesome, i was just there too =/.[/QUOTE]

Me too, sucks. Might try tomorrow.

No luck at the first BB. Found a few cards left at the 2nd, next to the employee computer terminal in the phone/mp3 area.

Do they have to activate these codes? I saw them there but didn't want to just grab one as I wasn't buying anything...

Anybody have an extra?

[quote name='iHack']Do they have to activate these codes? I saw them there but didn't want to just grab one as I wasn't buying anything...

Anybody have an extra?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they have to be activated. You should have grabbed one, and just checked out with that. Embarrassed not to pay anything at checkout?

[quote name='chakan']Yes, they have to be activated. You should have grabbed one, and just checked out with that. Embarrassed not to pay anything at checkout?[/QUOTE]

lol, I just feel a little strange... I am def a CAG, but I've never went to a register and paid $0. So more or less the word is. . . Shy :whistle2:&

[quote name='iHack']lol, I just feel a little strange... I am def a CAG, but I've never went to a register and paid $0. So more or less the word is. . . Shy :whistle2:&[/QUOTE]

You could try to find a penny guide to buy with it. ;)

See, this is why I love CAG. Without CAG, I would have had NO idea this game even existed or that it was free at BB. I was just at one (to snag some penny guides) and remembered this thread. It took some time but I finally found one on a peg near the computer in the mp3 player area. I'll post a scan of it in a minute Tyga24.

Just got mine today, thanks OP!!!

FYI, these expire July 31, 2009, so get them while you can!!! This game is nice, even though it totally ripped off Loco Roco.

Does it have to be activated at the register? Will definitely pick up. Just need to get an iPod Touch now... (waiting for an update since the iPhone has upgraded models)

I picked one up today also at my BB. They had a stack of them in the ipod case. Picked that up along with a clearanced copy of Wipe Out Pulse for psp for $4.99

Got one today and just happened to see a copy of Pure that I have a $10 raincheck for. Got Rolando and Pure for about $10.50 out the door .... today is a good day.

Thanks io. I checked one of my BB earlier this week after seeing the thread and didn't see it anywhere or know what to look for. At least now I have a pretty good idea and hopefully I can find one.

Thanks io, glad to know what it looks like now. I showed the picture to the employees at my local BestBuy and no one knew what it was. I'll have to check the other BestBuys in town...

I just ordered my new iphone and I will get it next Friday, but my best buy doesn't have any of these codes. If someone could grab one and message me the code on the back of the card that would be wonderful. I would appreciate it, thanks.

random note, i need to get an iphone 3gs. that is all.
151l1259.jpg

I'm with Owen if anyone gets and extra and feels good in sharing I'll take a code off your hands.

Visited my local BB and couldn't find them anywhere. :(

I asked my local Mission Valley BB for one at the DAP section. They have them next to the register. It doesn't look like they have a phone card-style activation though. I got 2 of them and they look the same on the back.

I've checked a few area Best Buy stores, but no luck so far. I don't have an iPhone yet, but I am so certain that I am getting one that I went ahead and bought Peggle, and would love to get this as well.

Adding my name to the request list. I went to Best Buy looking today and couldn't find any and nobody knew what I was talking about and said it was probably a limited promo for buying an iPhone...

Oh well if anyone has an extra i'd love to have it, PLEASE and THANKS mmmkay! :D

The BB by me had three left someone was trying to hide them behind a bunch a regular gift cards.

I picked them all up I wish I took a pick of the cashier when she scanned them up lol.

bread's done
Back