Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled - $22.99 shipped from Buy.com

One thing that sucks about buy.com is that they have the release date of 6/23/09, so who knows when they are going to get it. Probably be under $20.00 by then. At least Amazon shows they have it in stock. The the release date on this game just kept getting pushed back, so who knows if it really will be delivered. Has anyone been able to get there hands on this yet?

[quote name='groundskeeper']One thing that sucks about buy.com is that they have the release date of 6/23/09, so who knows when they are going to get it. Probably be under $20.00 by then. At least Amazon shows they have it in stock. The the release date on this game just kept getting pushed back, so who knows if it really will be delivered. Has anyone been able to get there hands on this yet?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, both Amazon and Gamestop show this as being in stock. I'm hoping buy.com is just slow with updating the release date. Either way my backlog is huge enough that I can wait a few more weeks.

Amazon had that original price back in late April for FFS. I pre-ordered it and amazon reports that it's shipping soon and I can't cancel it.

States that it's shipping 12th... FFS sucks over Prime....

good price otherwise, I'd hop on it. This could be a low count print ... see if it gets retail anywhere...

Tempted since i would have to upgrade again for 1.75 via gamefly...

it would be tax free shipped BUY for 22.99

or

Gamefly

1.75 upgrade fee + 22.49 + 7% tax

1.75 + 22.49 + 158 ===== 25.82 and have it in hand by Saturday

so 25.82 in hand by saturday or 22.99 and in hand by ???????????????????

EDIT..... Seems gamefly has pushed back the date to THE 11th i should have a game returned by tomororw so it would open up another slot

so it would be

BUY in hand ?????? for 22.99 or GAMEFLY in hand by saturday or monday 24.07 (and be able to test it out for a week to see if want it or not)

for 1.08 i think gamefly will be the way to go

[quote name='Josef']Yeah, both Amazon and Gamestop show this as being in stock. I'm hoping buy.com is just slow with updating the release date. Either way my backlog is huge enough that I can wait a few more weeks.[/QUOTE]

Well, mine just shipped from buy.com so even though it still states release date of 6/23/09 on the site, they are shipping it.

[quote name='groundskeeper']Well, mine just shipped from buy.com so even though it still states release date of 6/23/09 on the site, they are shipping it.[/QUOTE]

temped but it says 7 to 9 days on the free shipping meaning i would not have it till next weekend.....

I think its too late to order tonight to get it shipped will have to think about it and figure out what i want to do tomorrow

[quote name='xycury']Amazon had that original price back in late April for FFS. I pre-ordered it and amazon reports that it's shipping soon and I can't cancel it.

States that it's shipping 12th... FFS sucks over Prime....

good price otherwise, I'd hop on it. This could be a low count print ... see if it gets retail anywhere...[/QUOTE]

Mine shipped today with FSSS. I was surprised as hell to get the email... I think I'm more surprised that it even came out.

Too bad the first review of the game is very bad- 5/10 from Nintendo Power, who usually gives out pretty generous scores.

[quote name='Vinny']Mine shipped today with FSSS. I was surprised as hell to get the email... I think I'm more surprised that it even came out.

Too bad the first review of the game is very bad- 5/10 from Nintendo Power, who usually gives out pretty generous scores.[/QUOTE]

Mine too!!!

[quote name='Vinny']Mine shipped today with FSSS. I was surprised as hell to get the email... I think I'm more surprised that it even came out.

Too bad the first review of the game is very bad- 5/10 from Nintendo Power, who usually gives out pretty generous scores.[/QUOTE]

Correction: who usually gives out pretty generous scores to 1st party games.

I think NP re-reviewed it under a 2nd thought and gave it a 6.

Still though, most of their gripe was that it was exactly like every other RPG....

Yeah, I was really disappointed when I saw Nintendo Power give it a 5/10, but to be fair, they also gave Dark Spire a 5/10, which is one of the finest, old school dungeon crawlers in years. It's a shame that a lot of people are going to pass these games up based on those reviews.

[quote name='zohar']Correction: who usually gives out pretty generous scores to 1st party games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nephrinn']Yeah, I was really disappointed when I saw Nintendo Power give it a 5/10, but to be fair, they also gave Dark Spire a 5/10, which is one of the finest, old school dungeon crawlers in years. It's a shame that a lot of people are going to pass these games up based on those reviews.[/QUOTE]

You two make good points. NP probably gave it a low score because it doesn't have you waving your arms around and make you look like a complete jackass.

But shit, give the game a virtual pet or some yoga program and they'll go gaga over it.

Just got my shipping confirmation from buy.com this morning, so the 6/23 shipping date they're listing is definitely wrong.

Looks like Amazon dropped this back to $22.99: linky.

Add in ECA, remove taxes, and you have something that smells like a deal!

[quote name='Waffles']Looks like Amazon dropped this back to $22.99: linky.

Add in ECA, remove taxes, and you have something that smells like a deal![/QUOTE]

$%$#%%$$% you amazon why couldnt you dropped this yesterday so i would have it in hand by friday .....

if gamefly pushes the date back again later tonight i might grab it off amazon... if not i will just wait for gamefly to ship it tomorrow and get it monday (same day i would get it via amazon)

and almost at the same price

GAMEFLY keep it now 22.49

Sniff sniff, mmm a deal.
151l1344.jpg

bread's done
Back