Several DS Games on Sale at Amazon.ca

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just noticed these on the current top 10. Add more if you notice any.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon: $24.97
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure: $19.97
Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time: $12.97
Summon Night Twin Age: $14.97
Master of the Monster Lair: $9.97

Oooh. Henry Hatsworth is nice. I'll probably pick up Okami, the fifth Penny Arcade book or the Zelda mangas up with it. Got $35 in Amazon.ca gift cards lying around from Swagbucks =P

I added the quick links to the entire list.

Silver DS $99

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass $14.97
Animal Crossing $24.97
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon: $24.97
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure: $19.97
Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time: $12.97
Summon Night Twin Age: $14.97
Kirby Super Star Ultra $24.99
Master of the Monster Lair: $9.97
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass: $14.97
Legacy of Ys: Books I & II: $23.97
Luminous Arc 2: $29.97
Izuna 2 The Unemployed Ninja Returns $11.97
Bangai O Spirits: $16.86
Personal Trainer Math $14.97
Looney Tunes: Cartoon Conductor $9.97

Also
Wario Land Shake $34.99
Wii Music $29.97
Mario Power Tennis $21.97
Forza Motorsports 2 Platinum Hits $15.97 This version of the Game has all the DLC extra's and the Pre-order car and Limited edition cars on a second disk.
Excite Bots: Trick Racing $39.99
Super Smash Bros. Brawl $24.99
Nintendo DS Lite Limited Green with Personal Trainer: Cooking Bundle $119.99

Updated with gsrce games info if it's okay with him :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, nice. Picking up Ys and Hatsworth for sure. Does anyone know if Luminous Arc 2 is a story sequel to the first? Or is it like Disgaea where ties between games are sparse? It looks like the sequel reviews better, so if I'm not missing anything by skipping the first one I might pick that up as well.

Explorers of Time for $12.97 is taunting me. I didn't pick it up when EB had it for $15 bucks. I already have an anime boxset on preorder at amazon so if I just add this to my order I'll get free shipping on the game as well. I was kind of hoping the Source would have dropped it to 9 bucks by now but that didn't happen. I'm not going to open the game for months so I'm not sure if I should buy now, or hope another place has it on sale again later. :whistle2:#

the way this worked last year at this time, they fell in price every few days until some ended up half what the first sale price was. A lot of wii ones last year, godzilla, nights, wrestling, jenga, and more. Kept falling until oos.

Of course this year no where near as hot without the coupon.

Some of thse ones they have there now are the same ones as boxing week.

[quote name='kleptodathief']which one of those DS games has a double digit ebg TIV? :D[/QUOTE]

always asking questions! fuck

[quote name='kleptodathief']which one of those DS games has a double digit ebg TIV? :D[/QUOTE]

Can't it ever just be about PLAYING a game that you buy?

[quote name='jbo2891']Can't it ever just be about PLAYING a game that you buy?[/QUOTE]

this thing is always asking questions!

[quote name='jonkaho']this thing is always asking questions![/QUOTE]

I'd like to know if he even has a console. :)

[quote name='jbo2891']I'd like to know if he even has a console. :)[/QUOTE]

probally not, just trolling here!

[quote name='zoro69']the way this worked last year at this time, they fell in price every few days until some ended up half what the first sale price was. A lot of wii ones last year, godzilla, nights, wrestling, jenga, and more. Kept falling until oos.

Of course this year no where near as hot without the coupon.

Some of thse ones they have there now are the same ones as boxing week.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I remember that, but those games were shovelware and no one was buying them. Most of these DS games look to be niche RPG's which don't sell as much as Brain Age so they might drop. But $15 for Zelda PH is really tempting.

Master of the Monster Lair has a TIV of $15. So you can order 20 copies of that.

:bouncy:

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Lock's Quest $14.97
May be good for filler.[/QUOTE]
Note that this is not sold by amazon so you have to pay $8.xx shipping.
It doesn't qualify for their free shipping offer.

[quote name='jarjarrick']Note that this is not sold by amazon so you have to pay $8.xx shipping.
It doesn't qualify for their free shipping offer.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh didnt see that.

Just in case there's some confusion, Smash Brawl is a Wii game and not DS.

Also, Kirby SSU has been that price since the game was put up on the website.

I have questions about the green ds. While I like green there are many shades that are ugly. Has anyone seen it out of the box? If so does it match the colour on the box?

Thanks for the post. Most of the deals seem to be done but a few good ones left. That is better than usual for me.

It's an Atlus title, so it's sold out at most mainstream places now. RCSS might have copies in their bin for $20 though, I've seen some around here.

bread's done
Back